host from pinks dumps a bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pinks has some neat stuff...

1009.jpg

yo dat was the funniest thing ive ever seen.the guy always acts all hard this happened to him i laughed all night it was great

he said hes been riding since he was 5 yrs old and was driving it just like he would any of his other bikes he just wasnt used to a bike with that much power. its in the video.

Not sure if you're joking but hes been made fun of on every bike forum I'm on because of him talking out his ass like that.

"I'm used to riding a pull-back bike."
is what the dude said.

sigh. just another "kool" guy.

Candy 8 Pcs Pull Back Bike (Huada Toy Co., Ltd., China (Mainland))

Maybe this is what he was talking about?

Yeah he rides it wrecks it and it has to be pulled back
:D

ah I figured out what a pullback bike is.

He's talking about the little 80cc dirt bikes and pocket bikes and scooters that the guys at the drags use to pull their hopped up cars back from the end of the track. Some of them can't drive themselves back because they would overheat (top fuel dragsters funny cars ect.) since they have no cooling passages a lot of times. The engine only has to run for a 1/4 mile then its done. The bikes don't get over 20mph or so and they have little doughnut tires.

haha fucker..

whats crazy is that they film the show right down the street from my bros house in Surprise, AZ and they can hear the cars/show going on. on the other side of town there is a state prison. lol

Back