hot biker chick takes nasty fall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

She was going for the sexy biker look... im sure she will protect herself more the next time.

"Lets talk about our nikes !"
"Mine are white!"
"So are mine!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"

"Wow, that's GREAT ! What should we talk about next!?"

I had this conversation with Chris. If Chris isn't coming, then it's my skinny ass he's going end up chasing around with a screwdriver. Bad times, bad times.

i'll be enjoying myself laying out on the beach in 48 hours, while you get chased around in your leather pants by clayton :)

Not leather. Textile, with titanium threads ... in the ass. So it's actually worn as a response to my heightened surprise butt sex alert.

"Lets talk about our nikes !"
"Mine are white!"
"So are mine!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"
"Mine too!"

"Wow, that's GREAT ! What should we talk about next!?"
:lmao:

Well not "feel bad" but to kick her while she's down ? You learned a lesson, and now she will.

I haven't learned my lesson, I can't walk around in most bike shoes (I can ride with them, obviously) so I wear either work boots or sneakers (Rarely sneakers, but I've worn sandals too)

And to get the foam SPRAYING out of your mouth, I sometimes ride without a brain bucket :) I rarely wear my riding pants (Unless I'm planning a long trip, I should be wearing them to Clayton's house this saturday)(not only for safety, but because I look damned good in them) and I mostly don't wear gloves.

Depends on the riding experience that I'm looking for that day.
grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Anyone can ride with anything they want, I could care less, as long as people don't start pointing it out and saying, "that is why I wont get a bike" That girl would have had some bruises if she was wearing the right gear, but I think most people in here agree with that.

I wear my full all out racing boots about 90% of the time I ride, if not those, then I wear full leather work boots that come up to the middle of my shin. Tennis shoes do nothing but pull off.

Depends on the riding experience that I'm looking for that day.
IMO one of the most stupid lines any motorcycle rider can say, I hear it often, and it's straight up stupid.

Almost every crash that has happened to a friend or family member has been when the person was riding doing the speed limit. Last friend that went down was on a 2007 1000RR he was going to or from work, he was doing around 45 when a deer ran into him. He was wearing full gloves gauntlett style, leather padded jacket, helmet, jeans, and work boots. he got some pretty bad road rash on his legs, but thankfully other then messing up his shoulder he was fine, I still remember him saying he was so thankfully for having his gloves on that day, they took a beating but fully protected his hands.

He wasn't messing around, just making a quick 10-15 minute trip to work.

My moms uncle just sold his bike, asked the buyer if he could go for one last quick spin up the block, at the end of the road he pulled an E and died.

IMO one of the most stupid lines any motorcycle rider can say, I hear it often, and it's straight up stupid.

Almost every crash that has happened to a friend or family member has been when the person was riding doing the speed limit. Last friend that went down was on a 2007 1000RR he was going to or from work, he was doing around 45 when a deer ran into him. He was wearing full gloves gauntlett style, leather padded jacket, helmet, jeans, and work boots. he got some pretty bad road rash on his legs, but thankfully other then messing up his shoulder he was fine, I still remember him saying he was so thankfully for having his gloves on that day, they took a beating but fully protected his hands.

He wasn't messing around, just making a quick 10-15 minute trip to work.

My moms uncle just sold his bike, asked the buyer if he could go for one last quick spin up the block, at the end of the road he pulled an E and died.

:werd:

my accident was on a straight road with clear sight lines, and light traffic, on a clear sunny afternoon... i was doing 40-45 in a 40mph zone... not fucking around in the least... guy "didnt see me" (wasnt paying attention) took a left, and almost killed me
it can happen ANYWHERE at ANY TIME

if you're not going to wear gear, fine... i think its a retarded choice... but whatever... its the people who wear it sometimes, as if they can plan when an accident will happen,that really piss me off... "i wear a helmet when im going on the highway"... "i wear full gear on days that are divisible by 3"... or my personal favorite, the asshats riding around with a helmet hanging off the rear seat

they said she was wearing alpine stars boots

post # 14

Last edited:
they said she was wearing alpine stars boots

post # 14

I saw that and posted on another forum this was my reply.

I question what boots she was wearing. I don't know a lot about Alpinestar boots, a lot of the bike companies do make boots that are meant for both riding and walking so they're pretty much nothing more then a low cut boot that's harder then tennis shoes but still soft enough to walk around in. IMO nothing more then a "show" boot,

My boots hurt like hell when used for walking, even after wearing them for almost 5 years now, I still end up flat footing it since there's almost no give.

well let me clear something up when i say a girl is hot that means id hit it lol ,so surly yall both would hit that.

man thats harsh...i felt bad for all of 30sec's then n.v. women should roll with some damm sneakers..lol

GET GEAR,WEAR IT,LOVE IT,RIDE WITH IT

well let me clear something up when i say a girl is hot that means id hit it lol ,so surly yall both would hit that.

I wouldn't be pressed, I'd hit it if I had nothing else better to hit and was bored.

I reposted this over at one of the motor cycle forums and they're all finding it hard to believe she had boots on at the time of the crash, this is coming from people who have been done.

anywho a funny pic.

82136de7325e37fd02b0ca0fbbf1e6d0428a90fb.jpg

I know I know, I became the person that I hate. Inviting trouble in. CT has some really in-depth conversations about safety gear, seeing how the conversation of helmet / no helmet simply doesn't come up in surround helmet law states.

There are two sides of the conversation. Some sides are completely ignorant - Like "do you want an open casket funeral or closed" That's the most ignorant thing I think anyone has ever said.

When it comes down to it, there are "bikers" and "riders" and "motorcyclists". Bikers take their harleys out to bars and back home, Riders do an exceptional amount of miles every year, and motorcyclists don't even miss having their car towed from neglect. A "real" biker, usually those on huge BMWs, is always wearing full riding gear. That's great, but these guys are also retirees, lawyers, executives or otherwise super rich people who just decide "I'm going to tour Europe" and have no problems taking the time off work.

I have to go to work. And I ride to work (Having no car now, I suppose that'll happen). The riding pants are REALLY comfy, but at $100+ a pair, not economical. Also, a complete harassment to launder.

I'm going to be investing in more offerings from "The well dressed biker" this year to get more work-inclined clothing for riding. And the boots all suck for walking. So until I get my Givi top case to carry my makeup and curlers, I'll do the best I can.

NO WAY she had boots on, Ive raced motocross since I could ride a bicycle, and even the cheapest, boots ever would have keep something like that from happening. (In the dirt atleast) And Alpinstars are one of the best boots you can buy wether it be on or offroad. My dad would alwys tell me "It doesnt hurt, the bone isnt showing" to make me feel better I guess, but damn that bitch is hurtin', so is the R6/R1 she totaled.

Back