HOT DEAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Ive been looking at monitors for a while and holy shit. I woke up this afternoon at 2 PM and started surfing for deals. I stumbled upon a BenQ 19"LCD T903 for $166-$20rebate!!! Thats only $140 for a 19incher!!!! Its at ur local office depot. SO CALL. Item# 288984

Here are the specs:

http://www.benq.us/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=470

IT WAS $370 and it still is at many many places!!

HURRY

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Jul 19 2005, 06:27 PM
Ive been looking at monitors for a while and holy shit. I woke up this afternoon at 2 PM and started surfing for deals. I stumbled upon a BenQ 19"LCD T903 for $166-$20rebate!!! Thats only $140 for a 19incher!!!! Its at ur local office depot. SO CALL. Item# 288984

Here are the specs:

http://www.benq.us/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=470

IT WAS $370 and it still is at many many places!!

HURRY
[post=528706]Quoted post[/post]​

Link it from Office Depots site I can't find it under that part #

Sorry, there is no online deals. Its at your local area only. I had to call and find out. They sold out fast. If you want, i can call my other in the local area and see if they have some.

for those who can still get in the deal. its a great lcd for $166. mine came out to 188 because of a stupid ass $6 cali fee for computer recycling and sales tax. then i got the 20 rebate.

anyway, i ran home plugged it in and WOW. its my first lcd, so i cant really compare to much. its just big. no dead pixels and it auto adjusted it for me to fit my gfx card. it was a little bright so i had to turn down the light. the only real gripe is the black isnt black. its more faded black. i can change that with contrast right?

playing movies and showed no ghosting or whatever. need to try gaming and ill report back.

could you pick one of those up for me and ship it?

i wish i could. i reserved one just in case. the cashier said 24hrs, but manager said till closing. went back and that fat bitch sold it!! fucking whore.....

but yeah, call around your area, might get lucky if you live in the middle of no where with no fatwallers. it sold it here in like 3 hrs at two local office depots..

Back