Hot Gf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha funny you don't be cracking too hard on my car juz she will go when u hit the gas and you know that for a fact...... so it may not be an import but it runs good and i like it. it just needs a lil work to make it faster not to mention u need to do an oil change mister. ;)

you guys should have seen the air filter on this damn thing!!! LOL....ever been to the beach??? it looked like a dirty wet/dry vac filter!

Originally posted by HTRcivicsGYRL@Jan 14 2003, 12:00 AM
saleens can kiss my ass... it may not be the fastest but its won enough races for me. :D

Its not the quantity of the races, its the quality of the cars you race :)

It doesnt count if you race 4 cyl chevy celebrities and ford tempos and shit like that :p

lol no i know my car can beat htrcivics because we raced them before he even said so himself i can also beat a 95 civic. eclipse and a prowler hard to believe i know but true. but more than anything my poor car needs a tune up. :(

Originally posted by HTRcivicsGYRL@Jan 14 2003, 12:33 AM
lol no i know my car can beat htrcivics because we raced them before he even said so himself i can also beat a 95 civic. eclipse and a prowler hard to believe i know but true. but more than anything my poor car needs a tune up. :(

mustangs= :ghey:

v6 mustangs= :ghey: :ghey:

automatic v6 mustangs= :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

edit-

I just realized how insanely HOT kylemarhx's girl is!!! Wow

s3e18e72bdd9d4.jpg

eh hem ....you did not beat me ....you slept at the light and spun of the line...and you didnt catch up till i shut down ( note we were going to her house)...i said " with the right person behind the wheel and a manual trans it might beat me" and we have raced before ....i won......i go to race her the next time cuz shes talkin shit i end up goin home pissed cuz i tryed racing her three times and she found something wrong with my locations to race every time......sorry honey......ill smoke you with no front end and 4 12s in the trunk.....in the words of the late great B.I.G... ".... so dont test me....you betta move ova...." :worthy: imean come on... a slush box equiped domestic with B16 stock power pullin the wieght of 2....countem 2 civics is not gonna touch the mighty DX..not even on its darkest day....its ok to DEFEND your car but not to compare it to the infamous " H " . oh yeah and " the car needs a tune up bad " ... uh oh... thats a stretch.....not a domestic that drinks oil. that just wouldnt be right B)

you know what I always say, "If there is no grass on the field you can always turn it over and play in the mud."
:D

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 15 2003, 04:45 PM
you know what I always say, "If there is no grass on the field you can always turn it over and play in the mud."

Well, i like my chicks like my trucks... clean shavn'

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 15 2003, 06:06 PM
huh??? :huh:

its a mini-truck saying, better yet.. a custom car/truck saying that is also on a "Drop Em Wear" shirt.

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 15 2003, 04:41 PM
if there old enough to bleed...there old enough to need....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ............... <_<

up in upstate ny it's "old enough to bleed old enough to BREED"

my gosh, you guys are my her0s. but I bet most of these ladies came with your cars right? hopefully the will come with my hatch when it rolls out of my garage... ;)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 15 2003, 01:45 PM

you gotta hit it while the hittins good man........... the butt can wait.....

Back