hot hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hate it. and it will blow up soon.

Spoon ecu on a boosted setup :bash:
deltagate :bash:
the body... just outright looks like ass

pissedoffrating: 2.

im gonna get flamed over this but i think S2K tail conversions look pretty good on hatches and del slows. the thing that bugs tha shit out of me is S14 headlights on civics :ghey:

sorry force of habit :shrug2:

iv been converted bak to nissan :D :D :D

FF suks and FR rules and thats all i have to say
:fuckyou3: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou3:

That car looks like shit!!

yeah S2000 lights look good on Sols, but only rear. I dont really like any front headlights to swap except ITR, and 99+ 'Lude lights look sweet.

It looks like ass, well the tails are ok, I might even do it to my eg. but everything else on the car does deserve to blow up.

The only stock tailights I like are the 00 SI. Those are the absolute best tailights ever made. I am probably going to buy a '92 hatch, convert those bad boys, or just get a 00 SI. Don't know yet. I think it is ugly as shit, they did great work, but doesn't make a car nice.

ya im with B on this one that car is gay as all hell. headlight conversion= uber teh gheyness level of 100, tails are alright i dont mind s2 tails on hatches, but the mondo gay factor of the rest of the car overweighs this here

Back