hot import nights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

punkyjewster41

Did anyone else here go to HIN in dallas this weekend? It was kinda ok, the only cool thing was seeing all the cars ive never had a chance to even get close to before ( basically just the nsx and the rx7's). The models were hot, but were all super skanky, plus ive never seen so much rice in my life, the alpine mini was cool though, and i got to meet the designer/builder and talk to him for a while. Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else here went.

I went to the one in Chicago and it was a waste of money. The best car there wasn't even an import.

Went to HIN 2 years ago for the first and last time.

But yeah...I wouldn't mind giving some of those models a good rogering.

I went to the one in baltimore last year. It wasnt to bad i would have much rather went to world of wheels. But they hyped it up to be more than what it was. But atleast in baltimore there were around 300 cars there so hours of walking around and have a little fun. Not much fun though.

They'd be OK, IMO, but they charge way too much to go check out cars. The drivers pay to enter their cars, then you pay to look. Who wants to pay just to show off their car? I know it's to keep the real shitboxes out, but it's not enough.

A bunch of my friends and I are goin to it when it's in HOTLANTA in like 2 weeks...whatever....I plan on watchin models and par-taking in some alcoholic beverages afterwards....for some reason, I think the best part of HIN I won't be able to remember :D

meh the only reason i would go is cause of the models... we have plenty of nsx's and rx-7s and supras and all those tpyes of cars roaming the streets here... but the girls on the other hands... no where to be seen

everyones busted with your standards B.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 8 2004, 10:29 PM
everyones busted with your standards B.
[post=374171]Quoted post[/post]​

yet he's never getting any.. (dont wanna hear that standards crap either big guy LOL)

yeah IMO car shows are lame as fuck why spend 20 bucks looking at 5 foot aluminum wings ..

dude by the way i was in baltimore world of wheels gayest fucking waste of a weekend ever. i did it a year ago to help a buddy promote his shop. If he didn't give me food and got me some whore that night to nail i wouldn't have stayed

No, B is right. Most car models are busted, ESPECIALLY import models. Why? If a girl is hot, she isn't going to be wasting her time lying around on riced-out Civics. If she's semi-hot, she'll have graduated to some of the musclecar mags. If she's beyond hot, she isn't going to be wasting her time with cars at all.

Four friends and I went to a show last year. $35 a piece. We bounced.

Back