HOTIMPORTNIGHTS SAN MATEO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I Live in san Jose and I Left About 8ish and Saw lots of cars on the freeway going to HIN also,it was pretty cool seeing soo many cars doing the same thing ! I got near San Mateo and got off the 92 half moon bay exit and the pack of 2000 Si civic got off the exit before, and I was trippin out wondering out until I got to the Deleware St exit... IT WAS PACKED ! From about 30 yards away from the exit cars were bumper to bumper, and when we got off the exit we still had to go bumper to bumper for another 8 blocks !(remember flyer says It starts at 5pm it was about 8:25) we got there and parking was $7 ! and we had to drive all the way around the Expo Center to get to the parking which were all taken, so we Ended up Parking behind a rainbow colored sprinkle MKIV supra and then Had to get patted down by Security ... Got in there it felt like it was about time. Walked around saw some dope cars and saw rapper Jin and model Francine Dee on stage and Francine dee was gettin more love then Jin... They had Djs in every Building. which was like hmmmm 5 or 6 all in all it was pretty koo, didnt seem that orginized to me because once out get out in the yard, if you want to come back in you have to walk all the way around .. but wasnt that bad anyways i left about 10 or 10:20 found out that back home in San jose the runs was crackin on bailey but yea HIN was that bad, but also wasnt that great, maybee it was because i left earlier, but hey i dont know now ? if anyone else went and stayed untill 12am let me know what happend? go go dance comp ? Breaker comp? MCs?

Originally posted by SOHCMUGENCRX@Apr 25 2004, 11:54 AM
,it was pretty cool seeing soo many cars doing the same thing !

Till you get caught in the middle of a group going the same way from South Carolina to Maine following Phish. Then all you want to do is kill people.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 25 2004, 05:20 PM
...or join them and go listen to some Phish :D

Yea, sure, then I can spend a month washing nasty ass patchuli out of my clothes, no thanks.

We did em one better, and wrote "FUCK PHISH" in duct tape on the side of our tour van, much more satisfying.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 25 2004, 12:56 PM
We were going to go, but my roommate and I are super sick. :(

:( i hear ya on that one. I think i have sars.

and don't let crx-yem see this thread. he's a phish fan :)

i went too

i got there at about the same time as you. i stayed till 12.. i was with friends. i wasnt that great. and yes, it was poorly organized.

there wernt too many cars there really worth seeing. only like 10

True, Most cars there werent all that show material... i saw a "wide body" civic, Bondo was crackin off the car, Im not trying to hate but man if your cars gonna be in a show, touch that shit up! I cant say anything becuase my car isnt the greatest but man... anyway yah....Scale 1-10 i give HIN San Mateo a 5

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 25 2004, 12:45 PM
We did em one better, and wrote "FUCK PHISH" in duct tape on the side of our tour van, much more satisfying.

Wouldn't 'PHUCK PHISH' have been more satisfying? :D

Originally posted by DarkHand+Apr 26 2004, 05:16 PM-->
@Apr 25 2004, 12:45 PM

Wouldn't 'PHUCK PHISH' have been more satisfying? :D

HahHaHA yea it would have, but we weren't that quick. Anyway it wasn't so much Phish, as Phish fans and their moms Volvos, and new beetles as far as the eye could see that was so annoying.

Back