hottest celebrity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

okay, i know you guys had a little discussion about this in the olsen twins post, but i didnt get to post who i thought was the hottest celeb. For me, its a tie between kristen kreuk (smallville) and teri hatcher (lois and clark, with the long hair) whos your guys faves?

Depends on the moment...

I've still got a small twinkle in my eye for Alyssa Milano... Jennifer Love Hewett is vary nice, as well... Sarah Michelle Gellar...

Oh, the list goes on. Beautiful Brunettes are on the top o my list, fo sho. ;)

Carmen Electra.

Charlize Theron.

Shannon Elizabeth.

Angelina Jolie.

:puke: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Charlize Theron
Thora Birch
Christina Ricci
Anna Paquin
Jennifer Love "huge tits" Hewitt
forgot the beautiful katherine Hiegl

theron and geller are no miss

let's not foregt ali larter ,and shakira

shakira.jpeg

how could that not own j0o?

Penelope Cruz, Elizabeth Hurly, Hilton Sisters, the two chicks from "wild things", Gwenith Paltrow, and I thought that chick from the movie "Not another Teen movie" was hot also- the one that got the make over.

oh, and for some reason luci lu???? let me know your opinions on this one?

Milan

Shannon Elizabeth, Angeline Jolie, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Denise Richards, man oh man, the list can go on for ever! :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 26 2003, 12:11 PM
Penelope Cruz, Elizabeth Hurly, Hilton Sisters, the two chicks from "wild things", Gwenith Paltrow, and I thought that chick from the movie "Not another Teen movie" was hot also- the one that got the make over.

oh, and for some reason luci lu???? let me know your opinions on this one?

Milan

Elizabeth Hurley Eliza Dushku, but Penelope Cruz' nose would get on my fuckin nerves and Gwyneth Paltrow needs to eat something and get a fuckin tan

Originally posted by machine@Jun 26 2003, 01:47 PM
Penelope Cruz' nose would get on my fuckin nerves

:werd: That wouldn't stop me though, c'mon now, its fuckin penelope cruz, plus you can always hit it from behind :lol:

Back