hottest celebrity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anna Paquin and Jennifer Love Hewitt are without a doubt the 2 hottest celebrities out there.

What about Tyra Banks, Garcielle Beauvis (Jamie Foxx show) and that blonde chick from Save the Last Dance and The Bourne Identity?

Then also:
Mariah Carey
Christina Agilera
Anna Kornukova

YES, you know you would! I know Anna isn't really a celebrity, but she's still hooooottt.

Oh, Milan... I'd give it to Luci Lu.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 26 2003, 12:47 PM
Oh, I forgot..... Anna Nicole Smith. oooooooh yea.

I hope you mean the Anna Nicole from 10 years ago, not the fat cow who passes for her now.

jennifer conelly , she was in hulk, requiem for a dream, a beautiful mind, and lybrinth or however you spell it.

Jennifer Lopez...sorry, she may not be on any of your lists but she is at the top of mine. That ass just doesn't end.
It's a nice bump stop when your hittin from behind.

Well, although hitting J-Lo from behind IS on my top ten things to do before I die list, I'm glad no-one else like my girl Britney. :woo:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 26 2003, 04:24 PM
jennifer conelly , she was in hulk, requiem for a dream, a beautiful mind, and lybrinth or however you spell it.

:werd: She's defenitly way up there. She was amazing in Reqiuem for a Dream, during the final scenes when she was ass to ass with that other bitch with the dildo. Wow, is all i can say. ;)

Originally posted by dveit+Jun 26 2003, 03:42 PM-->
@Jun 26 2003, 04:24 PM

:werd: She's defenitly way up there. She was amazing in Reqiuem for a Dream, during the final scenes when she was ass to ass with that other bitch with the dildo. Wow, is all i can say. ;)

i must of missed that movie

kristen kreuk, michelle branch, china chow (from "The Big Hit"), michelle ferre (from Who Am I?), and Mirai Yamamoto from the same movie they r hot stuff :worthy: :worthy:

was michelle ferre the hot cia chick from Who Am I

dude, you know who china chow is? right on, id hit that shit...i'd also spear britney and give jessica simpson some lovin...okay, this may sound a little petophilish, but i really think lizzie mguire is hot, i sure hope i aint the only one.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 26 2003, 06:28 PM
i really think lizzie mguire is hot, i sure hope i aint the only one.

Yeah, shes hot (although way too young for any of us) but no where near as HOT as the other females mentioned in this forum.

Britney, Shakira, Anna Paquin, Leelee Sobieski, Natalie Portman, Anna Kournikova, but about 10 girls I graduated with are further up on the list.

Hillary Duff y0! And no she isn't too young for meh, like same age actually, hehe. :lol:

Back