hottest celebrity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 26 2003, 08:42 PM
Hillary Duff y0! And no she isn't too young for meh, like same age actually, hehe. :lol:

How old are you? 'Cuz shes like 15 i think. Damn youngin' :lol:

I hear yeah on penelope but I just think she is really latina hot, Gwenith can stay pale ale for me all day fuck the tan.

What do you guys think of lucy lui???

Milan

yup. 16 is good here in hawaii too...at one point our legal law was 14!!! a 28 year old could fuck a 14 year old and nothing would happen, but they changed it to 16 now. oh and milan, i would soooooo boink lucy liu, shes a sexy female.

since i never actually posted my list....

Eliza is mine. i found her first :p who else where has every one of her movies??????? Didn't think so :)

#2 is Katie Holmes. I've wanted to slip it in her since the first episode of Dawson's creek.
#3 our DSL friend, Angelina.... I love the bad girl look, yet, girl next door look too. lol
#4 Alicia Silverstone. I grew up watching her titties on mtv for aerosmith videos. It was a great couple years.
#5 cameron Diaz - I love her little titties :)
#6 Steve's sister :lol: :lol:
#7 Bill's cousin :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 09:38 PM
#4 Alicia Silverstone. I grew up watching her titties on mtv for aerosmith videos. It was a great couple years.

:werd:

I spent many an afternoon whacking off to "Crazy" and "Cryin". :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2003, 12:38 AM
#6 Steve's sister :lol: :lol:

:worthy: :werd:

Eliza Dushku ownz, Ali Larter, Britney, Christina Agulera (sp), and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

The Hilton twins are the most beautiful things i've ever laid my eyes on.....that's all i've got to say about that.

-Chris

:worthy:
ec.jpg

yo, isnt that the girl that was in old school? the girl that mitch screwed on the mitch-a-palooza night and he found out she was a highschool senior? FRANK THE TANK!!!!! hahaha, i hope you guys saw that movie.

:werd: I think that is the same chick. Frank the Tank 0wn3d :lol: :lol:

Back