hottest cop ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

here is my little story (its short and pointless)

i was coming into town from school today and was following this cop, i was like man i should pull up next to her and tell her that her gas door is open (and it was) and no sooner did i think this then did she kindof pull off the side of the road, not turn, just kinda pull off the side (at this point i know whats coming). i think i flipped my blinker on to turn before she got her lights on. she pulls me over, and i am not greeted with the usual 6' 225lb she man, but this girl was like 5' 5", 115lbs, blonde. she was by far the hottest cop i had ever seen. I (like an idiot) am being the biggest queer, i was hitting on hottie police officer. she pulled me over for my front liscence plate that is mounted but i folded it so it is impossible to read, i grab my registration and my tabs went out of date 3 days ago, she didnt give me a ticket as long as i promised to go straight to the DMV and get new tabs, so i was like sure. i think she thought i was drunk because she gave me an in car sobriety test, but DAMN i wish i had my camera, i was really temted to mouth off to get her to cuff me, but then i decided i didnt want to go to jail. END

told you it was pointless

there's one bitch cop in bristol.... and shes a fucking bull dog dike. straight up. im more scared of her than most the other donut pounders in town

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 19 2003, 05:36 AM
there's one bitch cop in bristol.... and shes a fucking bull dog dike. straight up. im more scared of her than most the other donut pounders in town

Been there... Experienced that.

I don't think there is a hot female cop in memphis... period.

One day at work a coworker was lookin for the light to the freezer, and accidently tripped the silent alarm on the inside, well about 5 minutes later or so a really hot chick in uniform, probably about 5'9" hazel colored hair came in...me and my boss (who is married and doesn't normally talk about women like this) were both like daaaaaaaaaaayyyuuuuummm.... I didn't know Fort wayne had such hot cops. I wanted her to cuff me, even though I didn't trip the alarm. :D

most of the cops here are pretty nasty but there is a nice hot blond. But i never get pulled over by her.

u had your chance and messed up...you should of said something..

cops are humans too.....just like US....u never know she might be back at the station telling her friends how she pulled over this hot guy and she was scared to say something..LOL

Originally posted by chingro@Nov 19 2003, 10:15 AM

cops are humans too.....just like US....u never know she might be back at the station telling her friends how she pulled over this HOT GUY and she was scared to say something..LOL

c'mon now, your talking about Smonkeyboy...lol :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 19 2003, 05:36 AM

:werd: she is such a fucjking cunt. She was trying to give me a reckless driving charge for chirping my tires.

Originally posted by Jeef+Nov 19 2003, 12:48 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 19 2003, 05:36 AM

:werd: she is such a fucjking cunt. She was trying to give me a reckless driving charge for chirping my tires.

mind you this was in a 1973 VW super beetle...sky blue of course ;)

Im guessing that you wussed out in telling her that her gas cap was open too huh?

Carry a disposable camera in the car. Then, get out and take her picture with you, ala "Insomniac with Dave Atell"

There are some really cute cops in my area too. I wink at them and wave.

-> Steve

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Nov 19 2003, 10:34 AM-->
@Nov 19 2003, 10:15 AM

cops are humans too.....just like US....u never know she might be back at the station telling her friends how she pulled over this HOT GUY and she was scared to say something..LOL

c'mon now, your talking about Smonkeyboy...lol :ph34r:

:concur:
Im wiht you 100%

thats funny shit y0 :D :lol: :bo:

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 19 2003, 01:18 PM
Im guessing that you wussed out in telling her that her gas cap was open too huh?

no as soon as she pulled moe over and told me what i did i was like "hey i think your gass cap is open" she looked and was like "Thanks" :ph34r: :D

Back