hottie of the week (minor work warning)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you seen a girl without makeup before? Because I bet she isn't wearing anything in those pics. You got to see the starting point plus the potential.

like i said, she looks good from a little distance, but the closeup on the top row is just ok.

like i said, her body is nothing less than perfect. i may have not seen a better body....ever...

I know so many women that look like that.
Man, I could hook you up. It's a college girl. I work at a College for shit's sake.

TTIWWOM yspace

hahahaha

1-1 of 11 of 1
Allison

clear.gif

Headline: "Sorry to disappoint you...but I am NOT that pole vaulter you heard about."
Orientation: Straight
Here For: Friends
Profile Updated: May 10, 2007 8:45 AM

1-1 of 11 of 1
Allison

clear.gif

Headline: "Sorry to disappoint you...but I am NOT that pole swallower you heard about."

The interview makes me think she acts real young. I think my rating went down a little.

However the good thing about a young (legal) girl is that you can mold her into the perfect woman for you, haha.

The interview makes me think she acts real young. I think my rating went down a little.

However the good thing about a young (legal) girl is that you can mold her into the perfect woman for you, haha.
i think the video is from when she was a junior in highschool...
so yea, she was young

Back