Hottie on the cover!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Add a nother vote for sassi... she is hot as hell!!! and we have to show love for the HS girls!!

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 3 2004, 07:56 AM-->
@Jan 3 2004, 01:06 AM
Why doesn't that link work for me?

maybe import tuner doesnt like you.

laugh1.gif

Try going to the main website http://www.importtuner.com and right at the top of the page it has a picture & link you can click on to vote. :)

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 3 2004, 05:57 AM
you sure know how to lay on the sweet talk, ji :lol:
:ji:

Well, I'm not going to hump her leg, because that'd be disrespectful. Then again, maybe she has low self esteem and doesn't mind the leg humping? I don't know; I've not talked to her to any extent. Anyway, I tell it how it is... she's not drop dead gorgeous/ perfect, but she has a natural beauty- not trying to hide any imperfections (hey, I'm not perfect either), and to me, that is attractive on more levels than just on the physical.

And SasSi, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I'm not going to blow sunshine up your ass and :worthy: the ground you walk on based just on your looks. Since I'm moving back to the North East, I do look forward to meeting you and talking with you a bit at some meet, should our paths cross.

ji going in for the kill! oh hey, you got some brown stuff on your nose.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 3 2004, 05:14 PM

You're just pissed because I can speak my mind to a girl and not give a shit one way or another. Leg humping is for losers. I tell it how it is and if they don't like it, too bad for them.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 3 2004, 05:17 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Jan 3 2004, 05:14 PM

You're just pissed because I can speak my mind to a girl and not give a shit one way or another. Leg humping is for losers. I tell it how it is and if they don't like it, too bad for them.

i admire your honesty....i agree fully with that statement....

Hey all! Thanks everyone for your support (note I said support not ass kissing :p )! I'm off to Canada, so keep the votes coming while I'm gone! See you all in a week!

Hey, since I voted for you, could you Western Union me a few bucks to help me move across the country?

Back