House rebuild thread #23569903

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 walls up sunday, rain Monday, and today two more walls, two windos, and the rear doors are being fabbed right now...tomorrow I pick up the door, and then it's on to the roof.

I still got to plan out the best rafter setup...:(

anyways, more pics...

DSC00456.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

DSC00461.JPG

DSC00465.JPG

that thing is way bigger than it looks. really bigger. you could fit my mirage in there and have plenty of room on the sides :)

the yard kinda goes at an angle.... half the back of his garage is technically on the other guys land if i rememebr correctly...

Code:
|
|
|
\   GARAGE
 \
   |
   |    NEW SHED
   |

kinda like that

wtf mate, thats almost amazing to me. I'm surprised the town allowed the building of the garage so close to the property line: even if it changed over the course of the years.

weird. I was wondering why he didn't put the shed directly behind the garage. Now I know why :D

I think it would be really nice for your neighbor to just move his fucking shed.

I mean owning a corner of your yard is one thing.. but to pick his nose and wipe the booger on you by putting a shed RIGHT FUCKING THERE is just ig'nit.

i dont think the neighbor is capable of moving much, nevermind a shed. hes atleast twice claytons age.

I don't care, I'm nearly fucking handicapped and I have to do my own shit.

If I can't move it, I have to find a way to have it moved. No one is playing any fuckin violins for me.

for all we know that shed could have been there since before airjockie bought the house...
if it doesn't bother him why should it bother anyone else?

he actually has part of my garage, and I have part of his shed....and from the looks of it...he may have part of the tool shed I'm building....:(

Attachments

• boundries.JPG
    boundries.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 119
Wow. You need to straighten this out with the guy before he croaks. The next owners of that property could make this problem very expensive for you.

Back