Housing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could always move with cel?
lol, go wait tables, cute chicks always make decent tips, even if you arent very good at it.

most of the time i hear people say there arent any jobs, but it usually comes back to they cant find a job they want to do.
minimum wage is better than no wage, go be a register jockey at mcdonalds.

theres a LOT of money to be made hookin'

It sounds like you need to go and take whatever job you can find. I know there is something close, there is always somebody hiring for something. Get a shit job for now so you can get some money and then find something more enjoyable later. Restaurants have a high turnover rate so start there.

I'd invite you here but I'm not sure if Linh would be happy with 3 in the new bed.

however, it is a nice new bed.

fab.jpg

Yeah, I don't really care what job it is. I haven't gotten an offer for anything. Times are hard.

Options:

Find a roommate with an income of $1000 a month or more, get a job, get a cosigner, get the same apartment with the lease in my name (and roommate's).

Or

Join the military, stay with my grandparents until I leave for bootcamp, get through basic training and advanced training, get to keep my car with no money paid, get free room, food, job, and make, at the lowest level in the military system $1295.50 until 6 months from then, then I would make 1500.00.

Or

Live in my car until my grandparents take it for no payments made, then sleep outside until I find a job and save up enough to move.

I HATE the fucking military. My parents, stepparents, parents bfs/gfs whatever were/ are in it. I don't know, guess it's the strict...ness and shit.

I'd be going into the Air Force though, the most lenient of them all.

Navy.

The Navy is the most laid back. If you go to the Coast Guard you'll be right down the way from Troy and I

Yeah, I don't really care what job it is. I haven't gotten an offer for anything. Times are hard.

Options:

Find a roommate with an income of $1000 a month or more, get a job, get a cosigner, get the same apartment with the lease in my name (and roommate's).

ya know ive got a nice apartment and a spare room and there are TONS of jobs here. why not make a trek cross country? ive put a few MPF members up here for a few weeks. i also dont have a lease, so thats full of win.

but i will tell you - i am a party animal. i like to stay out late and my friends like to be loud. tons of jobs in massachusetts, and if you want to be a housekeeper there are like 30 hotels in a 20 mile radius.

most of the day im not home, and i keep things very clean. you're too young for me to date, so you dont have to worry about me trying to get in your pants. troy lives about 60 miles away, and has no license :lol: so you dont have to worry about him either.

Last edited:
F the military, come to Canada its all good here, of course its very impractical for you. Im sorry, i cant do a whole lot from here.:(

Dude my sister works at Waffle House and makes close to 100 bucks just in tips each nite. If I were you I'd definitely look into that... That is, if there is Waffle House around where ya live.

How are you with kids? Phyregod is ALWAYS willing to let another cute girl live here ;) Talk to him...He could probably find you a job too. Only thing is, you would have to move to Texas...which is not a bad thing.

How are you with kids? Phyregod is ALWAYS willing to let another cute girl live here ;) Talk to him...He could probably find you a job too. Only thing is, you would have to move to Texas...which is not a bad thing.

The question is if you are willing to allow another cute girl to live there.

Would not bother me at all... :ph34r:

I mean think about it...babysitter any time I need one, someone to help with the cleaning, ect....

Back