Houston Police to begin using Drones (Video)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's my point. There is no rational reason for it but that is where the classified bit comes in. If DHS wants the drones there or the PD they will come up with justification.

Current Texas law says that you can't give a speeding ticket without an officer being there to witness it in person...

Current Texas law says that you can't give a speeding ticket without an officer being there to witness it in person...

They might bank on the fact that most people don't know laws.

Give out tickets, if someone goes to court it gets thrown out. If someone sends in the money then great!

therulesec0gt9.jpg

fucking sweet.

I want one of those for when we have to pull out some reddawn shit and can make it our own spy plane.

It would also come in handy when the Pacific Northwest and Montana are asked to invade Canada

Holy crap. I'm totally going to get one of those this spring.

Last edited:
That's pretty freakin cool. It'd be fun to fly it around and then listen to the 5 o'clock news.

"An unknown spy drone was seen flying over the city today...."

Until they shoot it down with their own UAC in an RC dogfight, then crack it open, trace the signal, and bust through your front door guns blazing.

Back