How 2 ship a car you sold on ebay . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
PMT has finally been received for my vehicle which I sold on ebay.

Now i need to choose a company to ship it for me.

Here are my requirements:

1.) Reliable company w/good reputation
2.) On site pickup. This is required because I do not want to drive the vehicle any more than I have to . . as an accident on the way to the shipping co. would be a total disaster.

Any suggestions?

Thx in adv.

I understand you need a Transporter...

2_transporter_2_050928034121805_wideweb__300x414.jpg

i'd put it in his court. he's paying for it, he should choose what he wants to use, and make it conveient for you (ie, it gets picked up from where you are)

Kind of a threadjack but a shipping question none the less. a 6000+ lb. vehicle. Do I pretty much need a shipping company or could a pretty heavy duty truck tow it? Again sorry for the threadjack.

Tow it on a trailer or just drag it along?

WTH do you want to tow that weighs 6k pounds? Thats got to be dodge dually diesel territory.

Tow it on a trailer or just drag it along?

WTH do you want to tow that weighs 6k pounds? Thats got to be dodge dually diesel territory.
Either, just get it from A to B. The object. A project I have wanted to do for a long time, just was waiting for money and the right price. And your saying a dually diesel can handle it? or Does that thing weigh that much too?

i think he's saying that whatever you're wanting to tow is about as heavy as a dodge...

Back