How 2 ship a vehicle title . . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you sure the check cleared?

I am expecting full pmt by the end of this week, which means the car will probably go out a week after that (when things clear).

the best way to be safe is to have a paypal only bank account.

find a bank that allows you to have a low minimum balance on an account (ie, 25-100) to maintain it open.
make that your primary bank linked to paypal.
don't ever keep more than the minimum in it.

pull the funds from paypal to this account
then from this account to your real account, leaving just the min balance there.

the most you can get screwed is your minimum blanace.

Thats a good idea. I may end up removing all funds from my BoA accounts and into another bank just to be safe.

I agree, that is a pretty good idea. I may end up doing that for any future large amount purchases from egay.

running a business and doing large amounts of paypal transactions, its the only way i run it.

i have a checking account linked up to my paypal of which i have a free floating -500 range with no fees. I can pull it down to 0 and not have to worry about getting anything pulled out.

i generally keep ~1000 in my paypal as immediate funds as i do a lot of billing through paypal as well, and that 1000 just makes it easy, and most of the people i work with i'm not worried about. But when i do an ebay auction or something for a good dollar amount, i pull it to my checking and then hit up the atm and transfer it (my bank chanrges for online banking... so gay... so i don't use it)

the best way to be safe is to have a paypal only bank account.

find a bank that allows you to have a low minimum balance on an account (ie, 25-100) to maintain it open.
make that your primary bank linked to paypal.
don't ever keep more than the minimum in it.

pull the funds from paypal to this account
then from this account to your real account, leaving just the min balance there.

the most you can get screwed is your minimum blanace.

AND YOUR CREDIT

Back