how bad do i suck? home on a saturday...sober

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honestly, I'll rub it in that I'm in heaven right now. Back massages daily, sex daily, sugah momma, sweet as can be... I don't know what to do with myself.
Fun ain't it. But I'm with Cel on this one, I've had one chick that would just lay there. Chicks love getting into it.

Fun ain't it. But I'm with Cel on this one, I've had one chick that would just lay there. Chicks love getting into it.

i've had dead lays to. thats when you just work them over and bounce afterwards. if they are at your place, kick them out or fall asleep.as long as i got off, i don't care if they just lay there. for some reason, my girlfriends are usually good in bed...coincedence? i think not. i won't have a gf that isn't horny or is just plain lazy.

i've had dead lays to. thats when you just work them over and bounce afterwards. if they are at your place, kick them out or fall asleep.as long as i got off, i don't care if they just lay there. for some reason, my girlfriends are usually good in bed...coincedence? i think not. i won't have a gf that isn't horny or is just plain lazy.
The one I had would literally get her's then go to bed. It sucked. I would just try to get off real quick and as you said, then you bounce.

The one I had would literally get her's then go to bed. It sucked. I would just try to get off real quick and as you said, then you bounce.

naw man, fuck that. when my ex would get pissed and get off then want to quit, i jerked off when she rolled over. i shot it right on her back. don't fuck with me. hahaha, i will violate a bitch if she's acting stupid. i have done bad stuff to women. stuff i'm not proud of that makes for funny stories. if you want to compare stories, you can hit me up on im.

naw man, fuck that. when my ex would get pissed and get off then want to quit, i jerked off when she rolled over. i shot it right on her back. don't fuck with me. hahaha, i will violate a bitch if she's acting stupid.

:bo:

i thought i'd heard it all. priceless!

:bo:

i thought i'd heard it all. priceless!

like i said, i've done a lot of things i'm not proud of. but i don't take any bullshit from a woman. haha, i've got stories like no other.

I'll have a chat with my sister, how about that ?

I'm laughing because my sister looks like me, only shorter.

Back