How bad does your car vibrate?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Knives

I'm planning on doing an h22 swap into my 99 hatch soon. Just wondering how bad the vibrations will be. I'm planning on useing the HAsport monts. I really won't mind the discomfort seeing as I doubt I will use the A/C. or the powerstearing, just a bit curios. Thanks alot.

what kind of vibrations? you mean wheel-hop or just within the engine bay? Your biggest problem will be traction with that killer h22, but with the engine moving around much, not gunna happen. Those are proably urethene and are like a rock compared to the stock rubber ones. <_<

my feels fine except that when i turn both ways real hard the axles want to bind a little bit cause its dropped so much.

I think he means the in-cabin vibrations, i.e. cup holders, or anything loose will tend to vibrate with stiffer mounts.

Over 90 is when my car begins to vibrate pretty bad, but it also depends on how windy it is out.

My ignition shakes right now and my shift boot and shift knob will vibrate a bit because i haven't gotten around to tightening the knob and glueing the boot back to it.

Back