HOW BOUT THOSE RED SOX?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
How bout those red sox! Thats what im talkin about - stickin it to those "Yank-Me's" 5-2!

That stupid Bambino Curse doesnt mean anything - RED SOX ALL THE WAY!!!

[sarcasm]Wow one game, the Red Sox are going to go all the way!!![/sarcasm]

Did you miss the whole "Best of Seven Games" format that baseball adopted decades ago?

Looks like me and you are going to go at it again. I said it I don't know how many times, but if the Sox won the first game, they will beat the Yanks. If you can beat the Yankee's in New York, it is over. Looks like they can actually beat them in the playoffs too, not just the regular season. Side note, WTF happend to Florida last night? I just about cried.

Come on, that's just silly to say. It's one game in a best of 7 series. Does that mean if the Yanks win in Boston, THEY'LL win the series?

And you can't use the "Red Sox won the first game, they'll win the whole thing argument". By that rationale, the Yanks would be playing the A's right now.

The truth of the matter is both teams seem to thrive as the underdog, so if the Sox win game 2 I feel the Yanks still have a good chance at winning.

Boston can't win anyways, it would mean the end of an era, the city would be trashed and no-one woulld go to work all week. People would have to find something new to complain about.

**On a side note, I heard last night that some Hackers who are Yankees fans had their fun with Boston last night.**
GO-SOX2.jpg

Great pic. :lol:

Anyway, this thread is pointless, since we already have a Red Sox/Yanks thread.

So it's click-clack-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back