How can I build the most powerful D16z6 motor with torbo and nos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2006

I own a 1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan and I want to know what I need to build the most powerful D16z6 mort there is or could be with turbo and NOS. I was considuring a B16 swap but I think I would like to keep the motor thats in there already.

Any Input.

I'm trying to be unique on this

and I only want to do this once

So please help

I would try learning how to spell some of the basic words involved in the trade befor trying somthing like an engine build.

So does anybody know what I was talking about or did you all do a B-series swap

LOL its funny you mentions bull shit, because thats all we see. How can you ask if any one knows what you mean when, i know i could BARLEY make out what you were trying to say.

Ps. your gonna have a hell of a time geting responces here if you keep acting/typing like that.

You don't need nitrous. You need at a bare minimum: forged pistons and rods, ported head, valve springs, retainers, and oh yea, a big ass turbo.

You need to be specific about power goals and budget. Without that, noone can help you much, do you have 3k to work with or 25 large?

You're not unique no matter what you plan on doing, it's a Honda.

Quoted post[/post]]
You don't need nitrous. You need at a bare minimum: forged pistons and rods, ported head, valve springs, retainers, and oh yea, a big ass turbo.

You need to be specific about power goals and budget. Without that, noone can help you much, do you have 3k to work with or 25 large?

I have about $180,000 and want to get as much power as I can

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

swap in a k20-R build it, boost it, and have $160,000 left over, get two of the big bottles.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

swap in a k20-R build it, boost it, and have $160,000 left over, get two of the big bottles.
Its a 1995
You cant

I'm considering the staying with the D16Z6 or swaping to a B16A2/3; K-series is to new

What I want to know is If I decide to do a B16A3 swap if I have to change my harness or will it just plug right in no problems or stay whith what I have thats, what I need to think about first. From what I hear it should be that way alls I gotta do is change shift linkage, from what I understand; could some one confirm this

piss off kid your 16 and a dreamer. Don't waste our time posting this crap. If you have 180K then go buy a new car somthing older and domestic

Quoted post[/post]]
piss off kid your 16 and a dreamer. Don't waste our time posting this crap. If you have 180K then go buy a new car somthing older and domestic
First of all I'm 18 years old second I like Honda"s and it's something that I want to do so just chill, I'm just trying to do some research and no my daddy did not buy the car I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back