how can I get more fresh air for 94 integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gtimax

I use k&n cone type stock type air filter already, I need more fresh air for engine(Hong Kong very hot),how can I get more fresh air from out side for 94 integra?
thanks^_^

or run a cold air intake.. it places the filter down inside the bumper away from heat.. you could also thermal wrap your intake pipe

sundaycruise030.jpg

should I use the air box ? need to isolate the hot air? which one is the best?
which air filter good? hks/k&n/blitz/trust?
thanks

I've always been told to stray away from k&n. Sure, it lets in more air but with that air comes more particles of crap tearing your engine up over time. More power yes but at what cost. Isolation would be the key!

I've always been told to stray away from k&n. Sure, it lets in more air but with that air comes more particles of crap tearing your engine up over time. More power yes but at what cost. Isolation would be the key!

Where did you hear this? K&N has been around a long time, and they have a reputation for quality...

I've always been told to stray away from k&n. Sure, it lets in more air but with that air comes more particles of crap tearing your engine up over time.

That's what the oil is for.

Back