How can I go kinda fast?¿?¿

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Consider this. Putting time into the D15 pays off in much needed experience.

Yes, it is good experience BUT, he is short on cash. So in reality building a d15 would be a waste of money. When for less then $500 he can have a built d16-- and keep up with a 5.0 just fine. My buddy has a built d16y7 with a y8 head that runs hard all day long and can keep up with v8s just fine. It all depends on where you put the money. I personally dont think putting it into a d15b2 is the way to go. Atleast get a d15b7 from a 92-95 which is alittle more hp stock. But hey, im not sayin anyone is wrong. this is all opinion. Im wrong a lot of times also. Thats why we turn here to HS for some help.. HS ftw

-Carl-

Sorry I waited so long to post.. I was off doing something stoooopid that you probably dont want to read about but if you do here it is.... My rear end of my car got smashed up a little and my hatch wouldnt close so I hooked a toe rope on the part just under and infront of the latch. Then I got my fix-it-all Gz250 (a crappy motorcycle) and hoked it up to the toe rope went foward enough to tighten the rope and then I let-er-ride bent it out enough I could stick nuts as spacers to shut it then I noticed the tail lights weren't straight, that is what took forever. And thats my excuse. Muhahahha...
I think I will just stick to my block for now and swap the head and computer and what not until I get enough money to get a b16 or something along the lines of the B series. But until then the mustang wins.....

Last edited:
what you do is find a nice long pier...start at one end,,and try to reach top speed,,but DO NOT brake,,just keep going,and when you get to the end,hold on...but DO NOT attempt to get out of the car afterwards
Fuck you dude That is stupid if you aint got no advise don't post in my post.

i know something you could do for free, shed that bitch, hollow her out, better power to weight ratio, if shes a piece anyway dont think you would mind gutting her a lil...

i know something you could do for free, shed that bitch, hollow her out, better power to weight ratio, if shes a piece anyway dont think you would mind gutting her a lil...
It is a peice but its my only, so I got to do very little gutting.

I read the title to this thread and the first thing I though of was Talladega Nights--

"I wanna go FAST!"

what are u saying dude? giving up just like that? there were plenty of good suggestions here, you were the one that shot em all down...

what are u saying dude? giving up just like that? there were plenty of good suggestions here, you were the one that shot em all down...
Not giving up Im going vigilanty.. You would have to understand my living situation. All the suggestions were awsome but a few I acually got something from them... Except a few.

dude i toss pizzas for a living, even with a culinary degree, i barely make rent, if you want it ull find a away....

No Im sorry I miss led you I was talking about like my way of thinking Im not to worried finacialy yet I got one more year before I worry about that.

Back