How did he do that?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

more importantly, where did they find such fluffy buns?!?!?!

i mean com'on i've never seen any buns like that at any fast food joint

I know this one. It's actually a trick you can purchase (You have to, it's a device). The dude that put the drink on the paper was far more talented.

All of these tricks are available retail. I did the David Blaine levitation and it worked real well (Had everyone seeing it just right).

Outside of the Tesla tricks (Which I do daily) Criss Angel is at the top of his game right now.

For every one time an illusionist is on camera impressing crowds, there are 3 video takes where the crowd levels him because they see the trick.

yeah...most of them just take a LOT of practice. A LOT of practice.

Just remember, never do the same trick twice.

The one i really havent figured out is how to refill a can of bear and reseal it. If i could figure that out, i would be a hit at school. Maybe the frat guys would like me and let a playa get some action :(

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 18 2005, 08:34 PM
I know this one. It's actually a trick you can purchase (You have to, it's a device). The dude that put the drink on the paper was far more talented.

All of these tricks are available retail. I did the David Blaine levitation and it worked real well (Had everyone seeing it just right).

Outside of the Tesla tricks (Which I do daily) Criss Angel is at the top of his game right now.
[post=556368]Quoted post[/post]​

what do you mean
?

Originally posted by reikoshea@Sep 19 2005, 02:01 AM

The one i really havent figured out is how to refill a can of bear and reseal it. If i could figure that out, i would be a hit at school. Maybe the frat guys would like me and let a playa get some action :(
[post=556532]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, if you can get a live BEAR into any 12 oz can, i will let you get some action with my Girl, mom, granny.. whoever you want.

Originally posted by VTECin5th+Sep 19 2005, 08:34 AM-->
reikoshea
@Sep 19 2005, 02:01 AM

[post=556532]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, if you can get a live BEAR into any 12 oz can, i will let you get some action with my Girl, mom, granny.. whoever you want.
[post=556571]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

not to worried about the party dude. but some days ya just need ta get you some. gotta have something to give the geek boy the edge.

Originally posted by chance+Sep 19 2005, 07:48 AM-->
@Sep 18 2005, 08:34 PM

All of these tricks are available retail.  I did the David Blaine levitation and it worked real well (Had everyone seeing it just right).

[post=556368]Quoted post[/post]​

what do you mean
?
[post=556560]Quoted post[/post]​

The paper that you pull the item from is actually a purchased item from a Magic shop. The billboard is no different. The guy on the train kept the bottle in his pocket, and the billboard smashed 2 hamburgers behind the thin sign. It was up to the illusionist to pull the hamburger through the paper using only his pinky. Since the bottle picture (Or the hamburger icon in this case) was only a card switch, the illusionist has to perfect that first.

That's why the hamburger sign had outlines of hamburgers - So he could know where to align his hand to put the burger back. The card that slipped down after that had a picture of the same burger, with one bite missing.

This, like all the store-bought illusions, still requires talent - He needs to know how to switch cards lightning fast, and keep people looking at the right area. Not a person there was looking at his feet.

The guy in the train is far more talented (The japanese guy dressed to be an old man, from another thread) but his illusion was BASED on looking like an old man. By doing that, he managed to conceal any reach through his paper to his pocket.

Back