how did your favorite beer rank for 2006??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Widmer Hefeweizen
this beer should be rated much better but oh well.

Magic Hat has a new beer that just came out... Chaotic Chemsitry... you can only get it at the brewery. Its a barley wine ale, aged 3 years in bourbon whiskey barrels. Stuff is GROSS, that is if you dont like bourbon.

I overheard at the brewery that by 2011 they hope to be as far as Texas. They are already all over the eastern coast but in select areas, obviously. I swear, if anyone sees this at the store, pick some up. 9, circus boy, single chair ale, Hi.p.a are some of the best ones.

Another fav... Dogfish Head 60 minute pale ale. Its expensive, about 9-10 for a 6 pack.

hmmm... my sister's boyfriend loves Magic Hat, and I LOVE Barley Wines... I may have to try and find some...

And DFH 60 I don't care for... DFH 120 on the other hand.. mmm... beeerr....

I never quite got the whole Yuengling is the best beer ever, to me it's like the budwiser of Pennsylvania
Word, Yuengling is gross. Granted its the oldest brewery in the USA... but they make some not so good beer. If history is something you're after... go buy some Golden Anniversary ;)

Word, Yuengling is gross. Granted its the oldest brewery in the USA... but they make some not so good beer. If history is something you're after... go buy some Golden Anniversary ;)
Yuengling Premium is actually pretty good. And it's only like 20 cents more expensive down here.

^^ haha missed that one. nothin beats a 6pack for 5 bucks or less on sale! I will admit that :p

Just cracked open a Yuengling... :D It was that or the DFH90 thats been in my fridge for months... :huh:

Back