how do i build an engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the dumbass

im sorry to bump in here and bother you guys but could you find me speck on how to build a b18c5 or shit i dont know. i drive a 93 del sol S. i want to put a Type R engine in, but im reading, alot of pepole say not to. whatever engine works out better, i want to build it all from hp parts. i mean im not afraid to work on my car. so id like some documents or something so i can get the first clue on how to buid my engine.

helminc.com manual will tell you how to build, disassemble and test.
the swap you are doing isn't too too hard.

but "build[ing] it all from hp parts" just makes you sound like an idiot.

i'd suggest taking it to a reputible shop in your area.

im sorry to bump in here and bother you guys but could you find me speck on how to build a b18c5 or shit i dont know. i drive a 93 del sol S. i want to put a Type R engine in, but im reading, alot of pepole say not to. whatever engine works out better, i want to build it all from hp parts. i mean im not afraid to work on my car. so id like some documents or something so i can get the first clue on how to buid my engine.
just do a lot of looking online and try to teach yourself and ask more specific questions rather then how do i build an engine, but best of luck

just do a lot of looking online and try to teach yourself and ask more specific questions rather then how do i build an engine, but best of luck
damn man look how old this thread is, the guy is prolly in a nursing home by now

Back