How do I download pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Streetdragn

Ok now, I need some help here. I want to sale my hatch shell and I want to download some pics of it, but I don't see how. Am I missing something.

Until it's figured out

Until I figure out how to post my pics, here's a description, it's a 94' hatchback with 3 coats of PPG Gold Pearl and two coats of clear, I'll try to remember everything I had done to it, one piece black halo headlights/ w carbon fiber eyelids, Carbon Fiber fenders, doors, sideskirts, hatch door, wing, mid-wing, sideview mirrors, hood, and CORSA Carbon Kevlar seats. The majority of the carbon fiber was purchased at SEIBON Carbon Fiber by Top Speed in Chicago by my old friend Joey Feng some years back, anyway, custom taillights painted the same color as the car, rear drums replaced with Integra GSR brake system with the discs replaced with Powerslot big brake rotors, Wilwood big brake kit with slotted and cross drilled rotors installed in front, purchased at SUMMIT RACING, Walbro high flow fuel pump, rear seat removed, interior floor Rhino lined, Full Race lower control arm, battery relocated to the rear, white indash gauges, Sparco locking gas cap, Sparco shift knob, Sparco removable steering wheel, four Defi gauges, (Kph) neon windshield display, Kenwood 7" DVD player, MoTeC EMS, Full Race roll cage with added bars, getting kind of tired of typing, look at it this way: I was getting it ready for drag racing, but this so-in-so up and vanished with my engine and brand spanking new, still in the wooden box Type R transmission with the limited slip differential and an engine with a block that I got from DART, a f*cking T4/T67 turbo that I got from Full Race, ok starting to get upset, I just need to sell this.......$15,000......shell for a f*cking lot less than was invested. Anyway, I took pics with my phone and as soon as I figure out how to post them I will. $4500 is my asking price, if I ever see this dude again.........

If your pics are on your cell phone send them to your email then get them off from there

Back