1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i get a/c into my 95 civic ex with 95 gsr swap?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Habitjr21, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Habitjr21

Habitjr21 New Member

I own a 95 civic ex with swapped engine to gsr 95.
    how do i get a/c into my car?????
    i have no a/c components so please help me out.

2. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Do you have the EX A/C stuff? that is the best way to go. You can use Integra stuff but it takes a lot more work.

You said no A/C components? At all? No condenser? Dryer? Line from dryer to firewall?
    Line from Compressor to firewall?I just did my A/C (B16 but same thing for A/C) You
    need an A/C bracket (motor to compressor) for your motor and A/C set up. I used all
    EG Civic A/C components and bought a A/C compressor mounting bracket (to the motor)
    for a CRV with a B20 (YES! It will work) its called a PJ7 (I think) I bought mine for $50

I also know a 94-97 Del Sol DOHC VTEC bracket will work (although they're kinda hard
    to find on your own and everyone knows it works and charge up the A$$ for it...$100+)....
    and have been told a 99-00 civic Si bracket will work.

Just remember that using the A/C stuff for your car and buying the a/c bracket is the BEST
    way. If you don't have A/C stuff at all in your car....its not impossible but takes much more
    work (and $$$). Another thing is you NEED to buy new OEM rubber o-rings for ALL A/C
    fittings. I think there's 11 rings total and they're not that expensive

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted