how do i get rid of this girl?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
ok, here's the deal. i met this girl and we hung out a couple times. then i made the mistake of sleeping with her a couple times. now she wants to hang out all the time and chat and call me and all this. but i want to actually date this girl i go college with. how do i get rid of her? she knows where i live and might start comming over whenever.

tell her that you knocked up some other h0 and you just found out you have a kid on the way.

that would be tight. i already tried to get a threesome with this girl and one of her friends and she wouldn't go for it. i think that's enough reason to tell her to piss off right there.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 14 2003, 02:23 AM
Come on, James!!!

Post it!!!

IDB!!!!

Me???

whats IDB?

my advice would be show her all the bad qualities about your self like farting and burpping and itching your self around her and if she does come over have you place look really trashy and make you self look lazy and seem like you dont care about any thing expecially her. or it could back fire and make her like you more by making her think ( At least it cant get any worse!)

P.S. when she is around make her feel like one of the guys call her dude or some thing along those lines and talk to your other freinds about girls you banged when she is around.

i think she is super dense. we sat and watched 3 hours of the man show and just tv the other day and barely talked. i just can't be a dick to girls, it's hard.

but the whole thing about having a girlfriend doesn't mix to well with having a fuckbuddy. if you cheat you cheat up. the fuckbuddy wouldn't be cheating up. she would be cheating down.

walk up to her, point a finger in her face and say:

leave me alone you stupid fucking bitch.

she might get the point...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 13 2003, 07:42 PM

That's close to what I was gonna say.

Tell her you weren't looking for a relationship. Tell her it was fun, you hope she had fun, but you're moving on.

I say just be up front with her. Tell her that you are interested in someone else and let her down easy. When your not a dick about things it tends to give you a better reputation (thats all you need is her degrading your name in the female network and the other girl finding out about how she was treated- trust me this goes on) and doesn't tend to get your shit torn up. And if that doesn't work get a restraining order.

Tell her you weren't looking for a relationship

yeah, she is clear on the no relationship part. i just got to figure out how to do the stay away part. i have been talking to her for about 3 weeks and i still haven't given her my cell #.

:lmao: i wish i could be that mean.

And if that doesn't work get a restraining order

that's great. :lol: and that's coming from another girl. anyways, i don't think they will ever meet. they live far apart and do't do the same stuff.

Start hitting it on a daily 5x a day basis thenyeah put it IDB and see what happens.

Back