How do I get the smoke smell out of my car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Normally I wouldn't buy a car from a smoker but it was a killer deal. My 92 vx smells like smoke. It's been about a month and I have sprayed it with Febreeze Auto air cleaner and put in a brand new air spencer. I keep airing it out when it's warm and respraying it but it isn't working.

what should I do?

Pull the seats and shampoo the carpet, then shampoo the seats while they're out+vacuum.
Scrub the rest of the plastics with a damp cloth and use alcohol+newspaper on the glass inside.

Quoted post[/post]]
Pull the seats and shampoo the carpet, then shampoo the seats while they're out+vacuum.
Scrub the rest of the plastics with a damp cloth and use alcohol+newspaper on the glass inside.
yup, i love that shit. i had a steak sauce stain on my carpet (dont ask how, i dont even know). took it up like nothing and the car smelled great

use some febreeze carpet deodorizer. It works a lot better than the auto air cleaner. cleaning the carpet is a good idea. good lucky with that.

Back