how do i tell the dif

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I DONT THINK YOU CAN BUT IF YOU DO YOUR GONNA LOOSE POWER BECUSE THE GSR IS DIFRENT FROM THE REGULAR LS IF THATS WHAT UR LOOKING AT I WOULD GO WITH A GSR TYPE PARTS JUST SO YOU DON ROB THE MOTOR OF POWER ALSO THE LS AND GSR ARE TOTALLY DIFRENT IN SOME PARTS AND SOME PARTS THEY MACH UP. ANY THING ELSE YOU NEED HELP WITH ?

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@Apr 7 2005, 12:14 PM
I DONT THINK YOU CAN BUT IF YOU DO YOUR GONNA LOOSE POWER BECUSE THE GSR IS DIFRENT FROM THE REGULAR LS IF THATS WHAT UR LOOKING AT I WOULD GO WITH A GSR TYPE PARTS JUST SO YOU DON ROB THE MOTOR OF POWER ALSO THE LS AND GSR ARE TOTALLY DIFRENT IN SOME PARTS AND SOME PARTS THEY MACH UP. ANY THING ELSE YOU NEED HELP WITH ?
[post=484189]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont think so thanks for your help ill post in a few days after i have a honda mechanic look at it and see if he can get it goin thanks

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@Apr 7 2005, 12:43 PM
YOU SAY YOUR NOT GETTING ANY SPARK. DID YOU CHECK THE DISTRIBUTOR TO SEE IF IT WAS WORKING PROPERLY ??????
[post=484206]Quoted post[/post]​

haha i have no clue how to do this stuff how do i check it

he civic is a 94 and im unsure of the motor i pulled it from a 94 civic dx. before i pulled it i drove the civic and when i pulled it i got the wireharness ecu everything..... but y would it not be gettin spark a week later???

ok this is what i don't understand if you got the gsr out of a civic and it was running why didn't you take the engine out with the wiring harness it should plug right in at the shock tower,

OK ROOKIE, THIS IS WHAT IT IS, IF YOUR CAR IS A 94 IT'S OBD1 ....KNOW IF YOUR MOTOR IS AN OBD2 YOU WILL NEED TO USE YOUR STOCK HARNESS OR A 94-95 GSR HARNESS

and dam that is just mean to call him a rookie you only have 60 something post yourself :thumbsup:

and dam that is just mean to call him a rookie you only have 60 something post yourself :thumbsup:

na it is not mean to call him a rookie if he is just a green to the honda game, but it is mean to let you now that 393 of your post have been where you are try-in to sell shit , broke ass ......and plus any givin day i'll take you to school on this honda info... and plus if you could read what i post you will see that i already told the kid what he needed from the start -_-

ok to check to see if you dizzy is getin any power pull one of the plugs put it on the motor to where the end of the plug hits the motor turn the car over and see if you get any spark or you could pull the plug wire from the dizzy (dis) and hold the wire with a pare of pliers an have a freind turn the motor over and see if theres spark (DONT TOUCH THE WIRE IT WILL HURT TRUST ME IVE DONE IT) let me know what you find

thanks steve

Back