How do you deal with people who offend you at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fiberglass powder in her tissues, chair, desk, and key board.

change your name to Toecutter and keep it real

Toecutter1.jpg

I went to my supervisor today. He used to ride, and he was probably more offended than me. He said he'd take care of it.

I'll update when things happen.

what team is she on? why was she hired? how old is she?

I went to my supervisor today. He used to ride, and he was probably more offended than me. He said he'd take care of it.

I'll update when things happen.
Still; go directly to HR yourself. Bring your witness with you.

I know in California it is LAW that a bike can share a lane with a car. This lady is a danger.

I'm going to mention it again to my supervisor monday, then go to HR with him afterwards.

The witness is her internship mentor, and they work in budget. She's not much older than 25, was hired to do budgety stuff. I don't know much more than that.

I'm going to mention it again to my supervisor monday, then go to HR with him afterwards.

The witness is her internship mentor, and they work in budget.
Don't worry about your supervisor. You wont offend him by going directly to HR. It is what you're SUPPOSED to do and he should understand that.

Wait, so this chick is an intern. And her mentor was the one who overheard this? Wow, way to shit on your career (her's i mean). Interns are pretty easy to let go. She is an idiot.

If she's an intern and talking shit like that she's not gonna get hired by anyone. Also I'd like to take a greasy ass hatchet to her skull, you know, late 60's Harley style.:cool:

The thing that makes this tricky, is I'm a defense contractor, working in a us army organization.

I'm not sure if I'm entitled to go to the us army HR folks.

i didn't know she was an intern. just talk to her boss. she can be let go without any notice and your company wont face any repurcussions.

The thing that makes this tricky, is I'm a defense contractor, working in a us army organization.

I'm not sure if I'm entitled to go to the us army HR folks.

It wouldn't hurt to ask them what chain to kick it up. If it isn't them they should know who to talk to. Or at least know who the liaison/COTR is that interfaces between your organization and them.

You can also comfront her with someone as a witness. If a understand is not formed. Then it can be a danger against you since you drive a motorcycle or just doesn't like you unethicly/ discrimate. It can lead a danger in work environment. You first need to have some evidence if your going towards the HR route. Be the mature one. Its better things be on record on paper/material than word of mouth when brought on.

I worked in kitchen and its always a battle. But we just learn how to work with each other and reach an understanding. but we have stuff around us that is deadly of course.
She might need some MIDOL extra strength if she can't think straight. LOL

Just an update on this:

I heard from someone at the top that she's not going to have the internship after the 1 year ends.

:rofl: the methods of revenge in this thread are epic lol.

on a more serius note though office politics and the plain old bs of working with alot of other people almost always sucks imo. good thing that bitch is all but gone :D

She pissed off the Executive Officer to the General after I told him the story in a completely separate event. He put a little weight behind it. :D

Back