How do you get people to race?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpenguin

I was just wondering how people signal to other drivers that they want to race. Do you pull up to some one and rev your engine? Do you flash your brights at them? Me personaly I flash my brights twice. I have had a few people that new what i was doing.

Ir's funny: Every time I'm lined up at the christmas tree, there's another car lined up with me! The tree counts down, and I take off when it's green. Somehow they always know I wanna race.....

just laugh. that usually gets them pissed. especially if you're a girl.

uh... i dunno. i don't race people on the street... anymore.

if i want to get someone to race i usually grab a fist full of change and hurl it out the window at their car

i watch there movements and the way they look .... you cna tell when someone is going to race you

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 24 2004, 12:59 AM
if i want to get someone to race i usually grab a fist full of change and hurl it out the window at their car
[post=436553]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 23 2004, 05:30 PM
Ir's funny: Every time I'm lined up at the christmas tree, there's another car lined up with me! The tree counts down, and I take off when it's green. Somehow they always know I wanna race.....
[post=436512]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

do the wink/kiss at them. like in the BMW video "star" when the dude is beside the SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back