How do you secure your car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cat145.jpg

ROTAHEAD ANCHOR BOLTDOWN
Get a couple of these, some really thick chain and a big lock that you can't easily use bolt cutters on.

You sound like a you live on a farm. My buddy wouldnt lock anything and leave the key in it. Cars, trucks and farm equiptment.

My car is sitting in my driveway, unlocked with the keys in it theives, come get it. Wait there are 10 people in my town and I know them all. I love not having to worry about it getting stolen.
Really? in Akron? I've been through there twice and thought it would be pretty easy to have my car stolen.

My car is sitting in my driveway, unlocked with the keys in it theives, come get it. Wait there are 10 people in my town and I know them all. I love not having to worry about it getting stolen.

Year? Model? Color? Next time I go to Ohio I'll have to stop by Akron and take a joy ride. :ph34r:

Really? in Akron? I've been through there twice and thought it would be pretty easy to have my car stolen.

Shit, Slush... it's fucking Ohio... do you really think there are any smart people there? (sorry ef)

:ph34r: again

They make universal steering wheels that fit in pretty much any detachable steering wheel. I wouldn't of believed it if I didnt see it with my own eyes. that's why i use a steering wheel lock

These work pretty well too.

97633.gif

Im in a small town in between Akron and Canton, yes both those cities are pretty bad.

Year? Model? Color? Next time I go to Ohio I'll have to stop by Akron and take a joy ride. :ph34r: Shit, Slush... it's fucking Ohio... do you really think there are any smart people there? (sorry ef) :ph34r: again

Thats fine just try to put it back with atleast a 1/4 tank :D, but I forgot to mention that I have a black lab that doesnt like strangers. :D

lock the doors. park it where you can see it or inside a garage, and if you see a black man dont park there, he may just have some friends and a torch to cut out the frontend of your car

where I live has the most reported stolen cars in all of new england. Around hear they dont care they will steal your car for a ride home dosnt matter what kind it is. Some people I know just have a alarm on the hood, doors, and trunk and set there alarmes with the doors unlocked and dont leave any sighn of a alarm in the car. That way the person isnt expecting it and will panic. some times it works and some times it dosent. If you ask me its not worth spending the bank on a secrity system its the simple things that can be hiden like multiple kill switches, chiped key convertions, and qr stearing wheels with the lock and key that throw them off guard. Bottom line is if they want it they will get it the internet and a flat bed are a powerfull combination.

yeah, new england can suck, i live in MA and i have a viper alarm with a pager system, im looking into GPS, ive had almost every car ive driven since 16 been stolen or broken into

yeah, new england can suck, i live in MA and i have a viper alarm with a pager system, im looking into GPS, ive had almost every car ive driven since 16 been stolen or broken into
wow that realy suck Im lucky and havent had a car broken into yet. I also live in MA the car theaves realy are tuff in these parts. A few years ago two guys went to a cadilac dealer ship walked right into the garage took a few keys and drive off with escalades. most reasent car boost that made the papers was a group of people stole 4 civic and striped them in a garage under a house that was being built. The workers came in the next day and reported the cars but they never got the theaves. I mean it almost realy dosent even mater if you have a alarm or not cuz they will try to figure out what kind of alarm you have and disarm it befor they run away, and if they dont do that they will rip out your sterio shift knob and what ever else is quick and easy. I would just get full coverage and dont weary about what your car looks like becouse performance only makes them want it more.

Back