How do you secure your car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

one of the places i work at, they broke into like 15 cars, rip apart the dash board, take w.e radio you have, theyve even been going after stock radios, my friends garage has an issue with people stealing the cats off of cars in his lot, you just cant win anymore

lol well thats a given, i have my carry permit, i like to keep things nice and legal, but your not always gonna be around, theres a few neighboring towns that have nasty drug habits, i gotta lock my car up at night and i wont go home if theres someone behind me, just because its a new car

I just park in my garage at night. I hear about peoples cars being stolen almost everyday where I live, and 99% of the time they had it parked outside there garage cuzz they're too lazy to clean it out and park their car in there....

I have a friend who has a "factory looking" sticker on his civic that reads: "This vehicle is equiped with a global positioning system", on both windows and on the rear hatch, and his car has never been stolen. He lives in an apartment with no garages or even car ports.

You valid points. I like that sticker idea.

Leave doors unlocked - set alarm. Christ at this point it has been broken into three times and I could care less. I would rather have them take my stereo then break the window. I have insurance that covers the stuff inside.

my sister left her car unlocked outside of her work one night and some mother fucker still smashed the window in and stole her purse.

Back