how do you spend 1200 bucks in 1hr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya and after this one is done i get to start on project super wasp (got two for 500 bucks) can you say roadster

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 24 2004, 01:15 AM
just as long as your girl isn't the aloof type that just knows when she pushes down the pedal, it goes fast *giggle* type... she's cool. :)
[post=380868]Quoted post[/post]​

haha.. she shows interest in learning how an engine works, but whatever i tell her, never sticks.. she is getting pretty good at picking out the different generations of most honda's though! she wants a del sol, and wants it to be "fast", but doesnt really want to do any of the work herself :shrug2: i'm working out a deal with her though.. if she wants my help, she's gunna have to get her hands dirty too :ph34r:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 24 2004, 01:55 AM
ya and after this one is done i get to start on project super wasp (got two for 500 bucks) can you say roadster
[post=380889]Quoted post[/post]​

roadster :)

thats gonna be sic to see

All I got my wife was a silver band at a Indian Jewlery shop in Japan...grand total....2,500 yen ($25)...and we got married and were both happy with each other.

3 year anniversary...I broke down and got her a ring from the pawnshop that had 3 tiny diamonds....grand total $99.00

She still a happy woman, and to her jewlery and expensive clothes are nothing. As long as she has food in her tummy, a roof over her head, heat in the winter, and a ride to where she wants to go, then she's happy B)

my ex-wife on the other hand.... :angry: all she wanted was the tightest skirt, fake eye color contacts, died hair, high heels, and nothing but shiny stuff on her neck and fingers. The day I left, she had one of her customers take her shopping, the old fart spent over $10K's on her for just clothes....in one day. I'm so glad I got rid of that skank. She was a hostess in a bar in Japan, in a playboy bunny suit all the time. Wild woman, wanted to do nothing but go to bars, dance, party, screw, and make out in front of everyone. To bad she had no brains, but her body and face was worth the trouble she gave me ;)

Most women are nothing but slut's. 95% of them just want's nothing but rich husbands to pamper them, the other 4% are the ones you want to make your wives. The one's with heads on their shoulders, and that don't whore themselves out...are the keepers. 1%.......of the total female population on this earth...just wants to be the surgarmomma....where she pampers the guy into submission and does her best to keep him. if you ever meet one.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 23 2004, 10:24 PM
ladies- what would you rather have

a brand new car- like a tC, rsx, etc in the 20k range, or a fucking ring?
[post=380754]Quoted post[/post]​

Geez.... how about neither B? <_< My favorite rings are estate (old) diamond and platinum eternity bands that I've found in the $450-$600 range. I don't like rings with huge stones to bang into things. As to NEW cars, I see no reason to ever buy a new car. No way I am going to be the one to take the first depreciation hit as it leaves the dealers lot. I like my $2500 cars. :)

I like tools too, but I find it fun to scrounge in the pawn shops and flea markets for used ones. B)

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd+Aug 23 2004, 10:21 PM-->
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 23 2004, 09:35 PM
Ron White

Diamonds....that'll shut her up.

[post=380768]Quoted post[/post]​

for a while
[post=380777]Quoted post[/post]​

lol awesome..

here's the ring i bought my fiance' wasn't that much.. no way in hell i was spending a stupid amount of money on some chick.

DSC02799.JPG

BTW.... NEVER buy new diamond jewelry from a chain store, or at a mall... what a rip-off! Crappy quality stones that are overpriced.

What is this like the season for relationship disaster? Well mine has been over since March... but I still think abotu her day in and day out...

Ha, my wife reminded me at the time I bought her engagement ring that its cost should be equal to two months of my salary. Ha I laughed my ass off as there was no way in hell that I would shell out around 18k for a ring. I found a great place in SF that is a diamond importer. I walked away with a ring worth 12k for about 3k. Love that guy.

:bawling: :whip:

agreed. rings are completely overrated... even diamonds... like i say, this one was my mother in law's 'wedding set' that she would wear when she went to fancy parties. after she passed, i inherited it... and i get looks and comments, cuz this 3.5 carat center stone is HUGE on my little finger.

the best part... is i say 'yea, it's real' and they all go freaky... it's funny... those are the women i hate... superficial... thinking that they need a big rock on their finger to feel 'loved,' 'wanted,' and 'taken.'

eh, more money for parts.... less on ice. works well for us both. :) i think i could spend that much money on parts in about 45 minutes... tools in about 20. HAHAHA.

I'm not sure if you'd call it 'spending' it..but i could certainly get rid of it pretty quick playin' texas hold 'em...unless i get lucky with the cards i'm delt. :ph34r:

tools >>> a night of tittie watching

you'll get more use out of the tools, and well, a night of tit watchin is great... but, i'd take the tools over tits... especially if the tits are a one night only thing. hahaha

Back