how do you take a screen shot of a webpage?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

XZILER8

how do you take a screen shot of a webpage and save it as a picture file?

hit the print screen button and then go to your photoshop, paint shop pro or whatever u use, and right click your mouse and paste as a new image.

Insert gun into mouth+pull trigger...... if you have a mac... :D

nope, it's IBM and still trying to figure out how to get it into photoshop.....bare with me I'm slow

print screen, then go into MS paint, and press ctrl+v (hold ctrl and press v) and it should pop up

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 18 2003, 05:59 PM
hit the print screen button and then go to your photoshop, paint shop pro or whatever u use, and right click your mouse and paste as a new image.

okay, I'm not trying to be retarded, but this isn't working for me.

right click doesn't do anything for me inside of photoshop..... :wtf: am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by silver@Aug 18 2003, 06:31 PM
print screen, then go into MS paint, and press ctrl+v (hold ctrl and press v) and it should pop up

I don't have MS Paint.....i opted not to load it when I installed office and don't have the disk

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 18 2003, 06:56 PM
once you press the pring scrn button, just go down to the EDIT fold down menu and click paste.

the edit drop down menu only gives me the following options:

PURGE

COLOR SETTINGS
PRESET MANAGER
PREFERENCES

I'm gonna give this one more shot and if it doesn't work then I need to just give up cuz it's not worth getting pissed over and that's exactly what's happening.

Thanks for trying to help me!

when you guys say the "print screen button", are you talking about the button on my keyboard that is to the right of "F12" and to the left of "Scroll Lock" ?

in photoshop you have to click on file > new image > and then click ok and then click edit > paste

in paint shop pro, you just simply open it, right click > paste as new image

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Aug 18 2003, 07:13 PM
in photoshop you have to click on file > new image > and then click ok and then click edit > paste

in paint shop pro, you just simply open it, right click > paste as new image

halleluia Jesus christ..........FINALLY

Got it......you da man!!!!!!!!!

thanks dude

Back