Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im on the fence

• im atheist (dont beleive)

• I worship the de

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea as soon as i posted and re-read it was fixed, so i edited it lol.

I believe...but I don't want to go to church every sunday and sit there and listen to a preacher not make sense to me. :)

church is not in any building, nor any one person. god is underneith every rock, and in every heart and soul of every believer. a true believer does not NEED to go to church, they simply do it to comform with social pressures and because they feel it is better for their cause, which is to go to heaven.

its going to be a really sad day when people are on fire saying " ok i believe! i believe you now, im so sorry!!!" im sure ill get flamed , but not as bad as some of you will...in the lake of fire....for eternity... anywho, jesus loves u!

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 29 2003, 02:39 AM
its going to be a really sad day when people are on fire saying " ok i believe! i believe you now, im so sorry!!!" im sure ill get flamed , but not as bad as some of you will...in the lake of fire....for eternity... anywho, jesus loves u!

Jesus Loves you. if you're gonna use His <----(capitalized) name, make sure you show Him <----(capitalized) a bit of respect, eh? <_<

Originally posted by cointelpro@Nov 29 2003, 02:28 AM
church is not in any building, nor any one person. god is underneith every rock, and in every heart and soul of every believer. a true believer does not NEED to go to church, they simply do it to comform with social pressures and because they feel it is better for their cause, which is to go to heaven.

Oh yeah, and personally, i go to church because i learn from someone who knows more about gods word than i do, i cant teach myself, thats why god has appointed sheppards to guide his flock yo. God has no hands on this earth but us, and we can lay idle ( and we all know what happens to idle hands) or we can seek our purpose in his will....yo.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 29 2003, 02:40 AM-->
punkyjewster41
@Nov 29 2003, 02:39 AM

Jesus Loves you. if you're gonna use His <----(capitalized) name, make sure you show Him <----(capitalized) a bit of respect, eh? <_<

he still loves me anyway, :D

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Nov 29 2003, 02:42 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 29 2003, 02:40 AM
punkyjewster41

Repent your sins. and you will not be cast down with the peasants...or something like that.

You should always refer to Him with capital letters. I'm going to be anal about that from now on. :lol:

I think there is something out there. TO believe that there is one "God" being is rediculous. I think there is a higher power, and I believe to the death of me that being a "good person" is looked upon favorably by Him, but organized church as a whole blows, it's becoming a social gathering of naysayers, and nothing I want to be involved with.

My g/f preaches to me when we get on the subject that any real Christian want and strives to grow in their life as a Christian, but I don't see how that can be the only way to really be a Christian. In my mind that's the strong Southern Baptist upbringing coming out in her. I believe that as long as I am a good person, maybe not ACTIVE in my religious beliefs, but definitely still a good and decent person who believes in the One, that I am saved.

[steps off the soapbox]

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 29 2003, 02:47 AM-->
Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 29 2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 29 2003, 02:40 AM
punkyjewster41

Repent your sins. and you will not be cast down with the peasants...or something like that.

You should always refer to Him with capital letters. I'm going to be anal about that from now on. :lol:

im pretty sure forgetting to push the shift key is exusable in his eyes :D :D :D :D :D behold my smily faces of doom.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 29 2003, 03:00 AM
You are so going to Hell. burn mother fucker, burn. :p

its funny how youll try to own me over something as minor as forgetting to capitalize a j and pull the respect card out on it but then contradict your example of someone i think was trying to say he was a christian earlier by using profanity...just a thought chief, im done with these topics about faith on here, too many double standards and hardened hearts.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Nov 29 2003, 03:14 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Nov 29 2003, 03:00 AM
You are so going to Hell. burn mother fucker, burn. :p

its funny how youll try to own me over something as minor as forgetting to capitalize a j and pull the respect card out on it but then contradict your example of someone i think was trying to say he was a christian earlier by using profanity...just a thought chief, im done with these topics about faith on here, too many double standards and hardened hearts.

:blah: I was joking, moron. it's in a Bloodhound Gang song..."The Roof is on Fire" Get it? :unsure:

I never tried to own you...cause as I said, I was joking...I don't want to set a Christian example because I am in no means fit or even capable to. :p

You'll never be done with religous topics, because you'll see something you disagree with and you'll be all over it...which is why that stupid ufo thread and wtf ever the other one was went on forever and ever. :)

:locked:

When Iget up at noon tomorrow this will be 4 pages long...and I wont' feel like reading through it...besides it's just a waste anyway, Leave the poll open but lock the thread... :unsure:

Nope, this one will not get locked. There's no fighting going on. What in the Lounge ISN'T pointless??

Like the Mario thread had alot of deep ethical background coming out in it? ;)

Back