How far are you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I picked up GTA San Andreas over thanksgiving break, and just now started to get into the missions. I just finished the lowly Balla drive by's after just fuckin around for a while finding weapons and secret places in the city.

If you go into the police station there's body armor and a shotgun awaiting you. Of course as soon as you pick it up you get two stars. haha

I'm doing better at this game than I was in Vice City, by far.

I picked up GTA San Andreas over thanksgiving break, and just now started to get into the missions. I just finished the lowly Balla drive by's after just fuckin around for a while finding weapons and secret places in the city.

If you go into the police station there's body armor and a shotgun awaiting you. Of course as soon as you pick it up you get two stars. haha

I'm doing better at this game than I was in Vice City, by far.

If I remember correctly, nearby there should be a police outfit. Put it on. Any clothing change will remove two or fewer Pig-O-Stars.

i beat gta san andreas 100% last year, i haven't even heard about it in about 10 months, damn its an old game

i didn't know people still played these. i got bored after vice city and didnt' even finish that one. they are all the same to me after that.

can't wait for gt4, itll be released for both systems at the same time, woot!!! Plus they are making some things in the game xbox and ps3 exclusive..

Back