How Far you think....?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Masta

my 90 crx dx has a blown headgasket. I noticed that i was leaking coolant for a couple days. N' now when i drive it, it overheats in about 5-10 minutes cuz there's no coolant in there lol. Well...now i have a d16y8 swap coming in 2 weeks. I have to drive my car about one hour to get to the garage that the swap will be done at. Do you think my CRX will be able to make it if i put some coolant in there?

lol youll have to stop every little it and put more coolant in....but if your doing a swap once you get there then it doesnt matter how much damage you do to it....lol

Not very far my friend...trust me on that..I would suggest just chill and find a ride for the next couple of weeks until you get the swap.

i've driven around with a blown headgasket before n' it never overheated the car. i've even ran on 3 cylinders on my old engine lol. I just know there is NO coolant in my car which is why my car overheats in 10 minutes. I know that when i put coolant in there again, it'll be fine.

Then why did you post this question?

Back