How Fast Is 2fast?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not fast, im not furious
im pissed off, and you're delirious

I'm a poet and didn't know.... i drove a slow car

:lol:

Fast and the furious was cool back in the day when I didn’t know jack shit about imports and wasn't too bad of a movie. This new 2F2F is just f'ing gay. When I see the previews I just change the channel. its to unbelievable but what ever. I couldnt think of reading anything about that damn movie, F that I’d check the gap in my spark plugs before doing that.

You know the Eclipse that Tyrese drives in the movie. I believe that there is a Lambo door conversion where you can make the doors go up, as well as swing out like stock! I'm sure that adds on some weight, and a lot of these cars were built for show, not for go. Adding in all that safety equipment for the drivers and mounting equipment for the camera and adding in extra bolts here and there and so on, so forth. Never expect cars in the movies or tv to be super fast go cars, unless your watching the SPEED Channel...

Durrr I know what you mean. It pissed me off when I found out that JAWS was a mechanical shark. I look for realism too. Why didn't they use a real one? DURRRR

ITS A FUCKING MOVIE! CRY A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!

Back