How Fast To Beat a Traffic Speed Camera

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But ur hatch has gotta be goin 170+. You better make sure you gots NOS and that VTACH runnin...

i remember seeing a skyline vid through tokyo where he commented that he learned the speed he had to go through to avoid the cameras. it was pretty fast, but no where near 170

Cover ur car in tinfoil. Drive over the speed limit wherever you go. Then post pics. Of ur speeding ticket.

But ur hatch has gotta be goin 170+. You better make sure you gots NOS and that VTACH runnin...

yea.. i better get 2 of the big bottles.. then when i still get the ticket, i'll just tell the judge that i almost had them.. :ph34r:

Cover ur car in tinfoil. Drive over the speed limit wherever you go. Then post pics. Of ur speeding ticket.

Like, like....he totally said to like cover your car in tin foil and then like speed.....like he was insinutating that lol it would like totally work. then he told you to lol post pics......

Wait.....wait for the punchline !!!

OF YOUR SPEEDING TICKET

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!1111one

Last edited:
The delivery was a little smug and drawn out, but it registered as funny in my mind.

As for the cameras, just dont drive around with your license plate..duh...

Back