How Fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigwormpaul

Hi i am new to Hondaswap great site. just bought a 92 civic vx with the 96 gsr swap 5speed, act street clutch,dc header,k&n air intake. wht kind of times can thay run at the dragstrip (ballpark) thks

In my 95 coupe with a gsr swap I was running 14.3 - 14.7. But I also also short shifted one run and missed 4th on the other. So high 13's to low 14's is possible.

i got a jdm obd1 (40,000) gsr with lsd, 421 headers, 2 1/4 piping, msd igntion, intake, vtec controller, chipped ecu, in a 92 dx hatch, on street kumho asctsas 195 50 15 @ 20 psi- i ran 14.5 @94 mph. That was with four runs in and it was my first time here in las vegas nevada. It was about 90 degrees.

That's true, but the RSX also has 200 horse and a 6-speed transmission from the factory.
true but i would think the gsr swap in a little civic would at least hit the mid 13s..

Yea, i was expectin to hit high 13's, but it was my first time. My car isnt runnin as strong as it shoud be, im talkin about a 15/20 hp difference. I think on a good day i would hit 13's though.

We're talking about 175hp in a basic coupe. Not 13s, be a lil realistic.....

My hatch is a 93dx with a jdm gsr motor. I,E,lightweight flywheel. I've never tracked my car, but racing from a stop against my buddy's 14.3 second mustang, I pull away by the middle of third.

Well last night i pullled an awd dodge stealth by 4+ cars but i don't know what a stealth runs but i thought they were pretty fast^_^

Back