how I have been amusing myself lately

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cuz hes a cyber punk.
instead of a can of spray paint, he wields his keyboard and mouse.
forums are his brick walls.
yup. something like that.

Attachments

• import_drivin_e_thug.jpg
    import_drivin_e_thug.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 105
As if the admins and mods can't delete his posts or take the pics down. It's not like anything that's done on the retardnet can't be undone.

Fail.

dido. They banned my ip address and I changed it and reposted a few times then got tired of getting banned over and over and finally left them alone.

dido. They banned my ip address and I changed it and reposted a few times then got tired of getting banned over and over and finally left them alone.

Well, if you do any more trolling don't brag about it here.

Sorry Mate, I thought the topics were similar and was just posting of ways I amuse myself in my spare time. Obviously it was off topic and my freedom of speech should be revoked. lol

see, now thats how a noob should surrender.
with dignity.

+1 for not getting hella crazy and calling everyone douchebags and shit.

Sweeeet! So who's ass do I have to kiss around here anyways? I havent exactly been introduced. I was on the SR20 Forums and decided to try Hondas, so I sold my S13 since everyone in the United States wants to drift now. * Thanks alot F-ing Fast & Fruity! *

Sweeeet! So who's ass do I have to kiss around here anyways? I havent exactly been introduced. I was on the SR20 Forums and decided to try Hondas, so I sold my S13 since everyone in the United States wants to drift now. * Thanks alot F-ing Fast & Fruity! *

B, eg6sir, me, calesta

Ok. I just want to try it once so don't ban me...

I'M HELLA CRAZY AND YOU'RE ALL DOUCHEBAGS AND SHIT.

Ok. Yeah that was kinda fun. :)

Back