How is everyone's Halloween weekend going???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Whats up everyone?

Well, the halloween weekend was pretty cool. Went to a party and saw Ed Rush and Optical spin which was pretty ill. And for once, we dressed up. I don't care how stupid we looked, it was fun. This year we decided to dress up as characters from House of 1000 corpses. I was Otis, my girlfriend Jessie was Baby, my best friend Dave was capitan Spaulding, and my buddy Ian (who is 6"10), was Tiny. Was a good night overall. I got totally trashed, we had to pull over twice for Dave to puke, plus he got white makeup all over the inside of Jessie's new Audi. Too funny! I'm not in these pics cuz I was the one taking them.

How was eveyone's weekend? Do anything interesting?

Here are some Pics of us dressed up.

med_gallery_31005_76_15724.jpg

med_gallery_31005_76_43368.jpg

med_gallery_31005_76_62376.jpg

Well Tonight is going to be te 5th day going out for me. I'm fricking tired already, but damn my Ron Burgundy Costume is owning it up.

fucking love that captain spaulding costume.

this weekend was my homecoming. friday i drank until i couldnt feel feelings and blacked out. saterday we had a few fraternity alumni come down at about 5. 3 hours of beer pong later i realized it was gonna be a bad night. apparently hooked up with the prez, pissed her off by hooking up with a hotter chick, texted the freshman chick, and then woke up still drunk. did the responsible thing and walked home.

before you all say it, i dont have a problem
though this weekend was a shit show and a half i am not the drunk you all think i am. i only tell you guys about the shitstorms because who would care about the weekends i sit around watching movies with a beer or two and the roommates/girl.

actually, who gives a shit.

i'd say i had a good weekend.. i got laid 3 times between friday, and saturday afternoon.. saturday night 2 buddys came over and the 3 of us consumed 1 bottle of jager(the big one) 1 bottle of soco, and 3/4 bottle of jack.. yeah. it was a badass weekend :)

2000si saw some vid :p he can vouch for the drunken fun

iv been to 5 costume parties this year....my costume is a "beer keg" i love it, it gets so much attention everyone seems to like my costume and when i show them that it accually pours beer they laugh their ass off and love it even more!

this holloween weekend sucked ass

due to the curfew the parties that i was going to attend got cancelled

so we just sat around and drank as we usually do

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend. I lost count how many times I got laid. We only got dressed to go get food and walk to McDonald's to rent a movie. From Thursday night to Saturday afternoon I had sex at least 7-10 times....holy shit I'm drained.

Quoted post[/post]]
I spent the weekend with my girlfriend. I lost count how many times I got laid. We only got dressed to go get food and walk to McDonald's to rent a movie. From Thursday night to Saturday afternoon I had sex at least 7-10 times....holy shit I'm drained.

since when does McDonald's rent movies??? :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
iv been to 5 costume parties this year....my costume is a "beer keg" i love it, it gets so much attention everyone seems to like my costume and when i show them that it accually pours beer they laugh their ass off and love it even more!
i thought of doing that this afternoon but i guess you beat me to it. how did u do it? i was thinking a keg looking costume and like a beer ball or two.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

since when does McDonald's rent movies??? :ph34r:

:p I was thinking the same....

Sounds like everyone is havin a pretty good Halloween!

I'm going to sit at home, with a hanful of reese's cups, and do absolutely nothing. Tends to happen when you don't know anybody.

mcD's has been renting dvds out in colorado for a year or so. its in a vending machine. cost is $1 and you can return it to any McD's

Back