How is this gonna work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Possesion of CDS in a vehicle.
Liscense is revoked in NJ.
Liscense will be suspended in PA.
Car is impounded and under my name.
Car is in NJ, and must have a valid NJ liscense to get it out. Or one that isn't suspended.
Only the owner on title has the right to remove the car.

How the fuck am I supposed to get it out?

You don't. Looks like all things considered, you're boned.

I take it when you mean CDS it's Controlled Substances, not Compact Disks, right?

OK cause I was gonna say - banned Compact Discs in cars??? what kind of retarded lawmakers do you have over there?!

I'm fuckin retarded for having it in my car, but now I gotta deal with it, and I'd like my car out of storgae before I have the penalty.

Maybe, If I sell the car to my sister, have it registered and insured in her name they'll let her remove it.

Seems like a lot of work. Doesn't that take a long time to change over? I thought you couldn't sell and impounded car?

drugs are bad... mmmmk.

hopefully, this will convince you to stop smoking dope and get your life back on track

:withstupid:

And why the hell would you sell your car to your sister? Just to get it out of the impound? No.

With the type of girl she sounds like, you can kiss your car good-bye. :p

I hear ya, it's either get it out or pay more storage then I paid for the car. Better my sister have it then some jackass at a storage place. I know she won't keep it under her name cause she couldn't afford it, and I think she perfers her 2004 Lancer anyway.

Stop smokin weed? It's good for you, and it will become legal...typical smoker coment.

I think that part of my life becoming so fucked up is because I still live in this fuckin state, can do whatever the hell I want...you know what i mean, and still live with my grandparents. How do I know this, when I decided to leave for 6 months I did fine, I didn't get in trouble wasn't in debt, actually paid my bills, etc. I bet if I was actually on my own I would be much better off. I'd realize I CAN'T do whatever the hell I want and I'd have real responsiblities.

give the title to the salv yard and walk away------far, far away

or

If you're dying to have it back. See if you can have a friend surreptitiously buy it from the salvage lot for you. You now have a clean title and your car for probably less than you will end up owing in storage fees.

Originally posted by ahedau@Aug 25 2004, 02:48 PM
If you're dying to have it back. See if you can have a friend surreptitiously buy it from the salvage lot for you. You now have a clean title and your car for probably less than you will end up owing in storage fees.
[post=381764]Quoted post[/post]​

The sale of the car must cover the storage fees, if it goes for less, then the leftover fees not covered are sent to the registered owner before the sale, and they must be payed, or atleast this is how it was in washington when I worked at nazi towing yard.

I have to give them a call and see if I can have it towed, I haven't used AAA yet this year so I'm good to go on a tow. I'm not trying to give the car up, even if I can't drive it, it's gonna be my project car, 6 months of no driving will end up me not going anywhere to spend money and more time to work on it. Can you say built LS-Turbo. With the extra time I'll have on my hands and the extra money I'll have I could have a decent car in the end.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 26 2004, 02:09 AM
I have to give them a call and see if I can have it towed, I haven't used AAA yet this year so I'm good to go on a tow. I'm not trying to give the car up, even if I can't drive it, it's gonna be my project car, 6 months of no driving will end up me not going anywhere to spend money and more time to work on it. Can you say built LS-Turbo. With the extra time I'll have on my hands and the extra money I'll have I could have a decent car in the end.
[post=382038]Quoted post[/post]​

you should be able to have it towed out. Right after you pay the current storage and towing fees. Good luck

There's no way in hell the police are going to give me a release to have it removed by tow, the head cop dude was being an asshole to me. I was being a wise-ass because I didn't think I should have been arrested for it. The only reason he said I'm not allowed to drive it away is I have a suspended NJ liscense and the car is in NJ, my Pa DL is still valid for now.

So far the bill isn't too bad, $145...$85 for the tow and $60 3 days in there. I called them up and they didn't say anything about me not being allowed to drive it out, just that I needed the release form.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 25 2004, 02:59 PM
Possesion of CDS in a vehicle.
Liscense is revoked in NJ.
Liscense will be suspended in PA.
Car is impounded and under my name.
Car is in NJ, and must have a valid NJ liscense to get it out. Or one that isn't suspended.
Only the owner on title has the right to remove the car.

How the fuck am I supposed to get it out?
[post=381648]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn B'

Sounds like youre fucked. The car is in your name though, right? Well if it is.... then is it possible to send the title off on the car and have maybe a friend put the car in their name? That way you can get it out of the pound?

I did call them, they said I can have it towed as long as the police give me a release. There's got to be something I can do, they cant not release the car and have me charged for it. I bet if I go there they'll give me the release papers as long as I show them I legally own the car.

Back