How long does USPS take?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

Last week I purchased a 92-95 EX differential assembly from a guy that lives about 2 hours away; paid with paypal. He earlier(about 2 weeks earlier, still during January) tried to send me a differential but said the box broke so it was sent back to him(I was told it would be shipped monday on 1/30, but then says he will ship it the next day on tuesday 1/31; the differential was supposidly shipped back to him on 2/1; the next day). He asked me if I just wanted a full refund or to get another differential. Now, he told me when I first talked to him he had a 92-95 transmission and a 96-00 transmission; both EXs. He now says he has another Z6 transmission(Z6=92-95...), but couldn't get the differential out. I told him if he can get it out by today then just send it, if not, give me a refund. Fast forward to Friday, 2/3, he tells me he was able to get it out and is sending it out(this is about 10minutes till 3pm).

Now the main question; Is USPS that fuckin slow???Or is this guy lying???? I should also note that I had also purchased a Si countershaft, it was paid/shipped out on 1/31 and arrived on 2/3; from Berea, Ky(500 miles away, about 8 hour drive..only 3days in transit..and no it wasn't Priority...I received a shift knob from MI in 3days...that was via Priority).

Quoted post[/post]]
but then says he will ship it the next day on tuesday 1/31; the differential was supposidly shipped back to him on 2/1; the next day). He asked me if I just wanted a full refund or to get another differential. Now, he told me when I first talked to him he had a 92-95 transmission and a 96-00 transmission; both EXs. He now says he has another Z6 transmission(Z6=92-95...)

son, you've been lied to. Why would he offer a refund or "another transmission" just because shipping is a pain in the ass ?

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
but then says he will ship it the next day on tuesday 1/31; the differential was supposidly shipped back to him on 2/1; the next day). He asked me if I just wanted a full refund or to get another differential. Now, he told me when I first talked to him he had a 92-95 transmission and a 96-00 transmission; both EXs. He now says he has another Z6 transmission(Z6=92-95...)

son, you've been lied to. Why would he offer a refund or "another transmission" just because shipping is a pain in the ass ?

-> Steve

he said the differential got dropped and may not be good anymore.

If it doesn't come in tomorrow, im going to file a claim with paypal.

Just an update; day before yesterday i woke up to find out mailman had came but no packages(im very cranky in the morning/after i wake up); I got pissed and told the guy i was going to file a claim. He was cool about it and told me not to file a claim; he sent me a refund(I just pay him when I get it). The diff. is still not here, but since I had to wait so long he's offering a discount price when it arrives.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to this guy.

Back