how long will i make it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya know, this got me thinking.

how do those deadliest catch guys do it? 36 hours straight....
i'm just sitting in a chair and i'm exhausted.
they are lugging 1000lb pots....

i guess the money is a huge incentive. its what, 300 bucks for an average filled pot split out per deckhand??

from my military experience it's allot easier to stay moving for two days then to stay awake in a chair for two days... much easier

come on...just keep hitting the gas until u get the conference call....dont shift back....

at least with comissions, the harder you work the more you make.

me, whether i'm sitting on my ass posting on HS all day, or working 4 days pretty much straight... i get paid the same.

i guess it all balances out in the end.

the real problem is that our junior developer is off for 3 weeks getting married.

and our ad for a 3rd developer hasn't been answered by anyone even worth interviewing really.... we have plenty of work for a 3rd person, just can't find any one.

so its just me for 3 more weeks :(

can i work from dallas?

from my military experience it's allot easier to stay moving for two days then to stay awake in a chair for two days... much easier
i can agree with that.

i think b will stay awake all day, but smoke 2 whole packs of cigarettes and not eat any of the pizza, or maybe 1 slice.

5 slices of pizza, plus some salad :D I was hungry.

E gave me a stick of this black gum shit that is supposed to keep you awake. chewing it now... but i can already feel the carbs going to work and the sugars making me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppyeyeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

I think his head dropped on the keyboard look at all those e's and p's and y's..............and the z's
Hahahahahaha

yup...and he hasnt returned to post either...hmmm...lol

play some heavy metal REALLY loud. and i aint talking about the wussy shit im talking in your face, make you wanna break something, tell everyone to fuck off type of music. like Pantera or Lamb of God....something along those lines. that should keep your ass awake :)

Back