How loud is your VTEC when it hits?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
having problems posting video but if you click on this www.myspace.com/mazdaaspec check the first video on the right side. It is my first video ever uploaded so go ahead and make fun of it. Listen when I shift, right after that you will hear the lovely sound of the VTEC kickin in.

my vtec doesn't hit any more. It tried that shit once and I beat the fuck out of it. The god damn nerve I bought the car if anything does the hitting on it it'll be me.

Here is when i first got my integra, filmed by my friend ryan (Jezu) on a late night stretch of industrial park. This is my car without my exhaust, intake and tails. Also i just learned manual so mind the slow shifting......

YouTube - B16A Integra VTEC

This second video (same day) was made as a joke to make fun of that Johnny Tran vtec gif, exaggerating vtec and such..... also its what i do to annoying kids in sunfires. Crawl up to the vtec crossover in first and jam it, their faces are priceless.

YouTube - VTEC just kicked in YO

my fuckin VTEC is maddddd fuckin loud y0!!!!1!!!! dat shit be fuckin screamin like fuckin bwaaaaaaaBAAAAAAAAAAAA chirp BAAAAAAAAAAA chirp BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
my fuckin vtec kicks in so fuckin loud it scares fuckin children and old ladies f0 realz y0! makes em shit right in they fuckin diapers and shit :eek3: :wheelchair: :crap:

...Crawl up to the vtec crossover in first and jam it, their faces are priceless.

careful doing that.. i did it quite often when i had my civic.. last time it did it, i blew the motor.

my fuckin VTEC is maddddd fuckin loud y0!!!!1!!!! dat shit be fuckin screamin like fuckin bwaaaaaaaBAAAAAAAAAAAA chirp BAAAAAAAAAAA chirp BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
my fuckin vtec kicks in so fuckin loud it scares fuckin children and old ladies f0 realz y0! makes em shit right in they fuckin diapers and shit :eek3: :wheelchair: :crap:
My great grand mother and my 2 year old are very upset with you mister.....

My VTEC is almost inaudible thanks to being SOHC.

Yep,my GFs Sol is the same way. You have to really listen for it.

And that explains what it sounds like in my car.

My preTEC makes some noise when it hits that RPM point :p

Back